Hi - Please help?

Marks100

Hi guys first time grow 3 weeks from seed CFL grow 1x1x1.5 freedom cheese seeds. Biobiz all mix soil water ph 6.0 everything was going well and suddenly my new growth is stunted and very thin any advice would be great thanks

Re: Hi please help

:welcome: Marks!

We need pic's and more info. Size of pots? Feeding/nute's? Watering?

Re: Hi please help

:welcome: Marks!

We need pic's and more info. Size of pots? Feeding/nute's? Watering?

Pots are now 20l no nutes as the soil is all mix has all that's needed untill flower stage . Water every 4/6 days when the soil is getting dry have a fan on 24hrs per day and a air intake and a air out take temp and humidity are correct and water and soil are the correct ph .. Environment is text book I have no idea what's wrong any advice is appreciated :)
image12828.jpeg
image12828.jpeg
image12828.jpeg

I'm going to take a stab with low effective PH in the soil. Are the plants light green in person? Any red/purple in the petioles? Is this new (only on the newest growth)? Has anything changed?

I'm going to take a stab with low effective PH in the soil. Are the plants light green in person? Any red/purple in the petioles? Is this new (only on the newest growth)? Has anything changed?
Yes they are light green and going yellow and the stems are starting to go purple and yes the green/yellow discolouration is only on the new groth at the top of the plant.

Yes they are light green and going yellow and the stems are starting to go purple and yes the green/yellow discolouration is only on the new groth at the top of the plant.

I'd look at your soil PH and try to bump up 'P', calcium and magnesium. I'd start by raising your feed/water PH. 6.0 sounds low to me. Most potting soils and grow mixes are already acidic and don't need/want water with low PH.

As always awesome advice Major PITA. I had the same issue with my previous grow, i researched, researched and researched again and everything was pointing to either not enough 'P' or fan speed to high. Mine though, im pretty sure was a little nute lockout from low SOIL ph. I just gave mine a good flush then lightly introduced ferts again with a WATER ph of 6.5 helped alot but new growth still seeemed a little slow/thin.

Sent from my SM-G920I using 420

Back
Top Bottom