Runt Seedling

Ichiro

What does it mean when your shoot is a total RUNT!?!

I germinated the seed in the soil and the light was approx 18 inches away. It took two days for the shoot to break through, but it is sooo stunted now. I now have the light about 2 feet above it... What does it mean when you have a runt??? Too wet...too dry...too much light...not enough light...???

Of the 5 seeds I had, only ONE germinated, and it's the one I germinated in the soil. I don't know what the heck I am doing wrong!!!

Any idea what might be going on??

What does it mean when your shoot is a total RUNT!?!

I germinated the seed in the soil and the light was approx 18 inches away. It took two days for the shoot to break through, but it is sooo stunted now. I now have the light about 2 feet above it... What does it mean when you have a runt??? Too wet...too dry...too much light...not enough light...???

Of the 5 seeds I had, only ONE germinated, and it's the one I germinated in the soil. I don't know what the heck I am doing wrong!!!

Any idea what might be going on??

I should have added this...

The shoot is only an inch and a half tall and the leaves that form after sprouting are TINY...It is WAY shorter and underdeveloped than any I have seen on all the YouTube videos I have been watching for how to grow...What do you think???

This was discussed on another tread. Sometime a plant just doesn't want to grow. With only 1 out of 5 sprouting and it being stunted there is a concern there. 1 thing we do know is it is probably all you or all them.
First what strain is it?
Who was the breeder?
Temp?
Germination process?
Light size and type?

Back
Top Bottom