Help me identify what is wrong with my plant please!

EmpressKimi

Here is a picture of my plant . I am not sure what is going on ? But it almost looks burnt at the new growth on top where the new leaves are coming out .. I am growing in soil . I use roots organic grow and cal mag if needed . Plant is still in veg . I do live in an area that is super hot . It has temp has been in the 100's for a lot of the summer . I water as needed . The plant is outdoors . This has only recently started doing this . Ok I am not sure how to down load picture yet .
hh10.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1402157

Hard to tell but from a kinda glance I say maybe nitro burn starting ?

Back off on grow high nitro stuff a bit ? Any idea what you ph and ppm is coming out and what week veg ?

I just found out my tap water fluctuates pretty bad. The beginning of the summer when I tested it it was 6.5 now today it was 7.5 . So thinking maybe that is my problem . I alway under dose on the grow food too . And only feed every 3rd watering . So thinking it must be the ph ? What do you think ? Maybe the ph being so high has locked out the amount of bordon that my plant can take up ? I went and got ph down today . Hoping that will help . Thank you so much for the advice I appreciate it !! ✌️

If you use PH up and PH down remember that a little goes a long way. I can't remember which is which but one of them you need a fair bit less than the other to have an effect.

I have no idea what your problem could be but we get pretty hot summers here too (40 degrees C, which is about 100F). So heat stress maybe? On really hot days I'd put a shade cloth (of sorts) over my plant. My cheapo version of a shade cloth was using a bamboo stick next to plant to hold it up, a chair turned backwards (so the high back was facing the plant) and stick an old light coloured sheet over the top to keep the plant in the shade.

Here is a picture of my plant . I am not sure what is going on ? But it almost looks burnt at the new growth on top where the new leaves are coming out .. I am growing in soil . I use roots organic grow and cal mag if needed . Plant is still in veg . I do live in an area that is super hot . It has temp has been in the 100's for a lot of the summer . I water as needed . The plant is outdoors . This has only recently started doing this . Ok I am not sure how to down load picture yet .

Hi, very new to growing and the community, so take my advise lightly haha

I have been using this site to diagnose,

Diagnose Sick Cannabis Plants | Marijuana Nutrient Problems & Symptoms by Picture | Grow Weed Easy

According to this it kind of looks like heat stress or broad mites... like I said new to this.

I don't think it would be cal mag as I give it that . But my soil ph is at 7.5 and almost 8 on my other one . So I am using RO water and adjusting the pH 2 6.5 . Should I adjust the pH lower than that ?

Thank you all for the help !! I really appreciate it !

Thank you ! The heat has been around 105 for a few days now and going to stay there for another 13 days . So I guess it could be that .

Once again new to this, so my opinion is based on research I have done, not experiences. 105 is pretty damn hot, from the pictures it seems your doing an out door grow, hard to control temps out side. If possible I would try and get a fan across them. Maybe mist the leaves with real cold water(that's what hotels in vegas do for people on hot days) haha

Back
Top Bottom