Hot soil problems

quickmaffs

how does someone deal with too much nitrogen in soil? if you were to use bat guano that had a high nitrogen content, and it was toxic to your plant, how would you go about removing all that excess nitrogen? if 2 cups were added, 1 midway through veg, one at the beginning of flower and now there is bad nitrogen toxicity, how would you flush the soil? do you just flood it with ph'ed water? its time for a watering anyways, but how do you flush this? do you over water this time to flush all the nitrogen from the guano?

I'm sure most people would recommend a flush for your problem. I can't remember the supposed ratio's, but whatever size your pot is use that or double the amount of water to flush. So a 5 gallon pot flush with 5-10 gallons. I'm sure someone else can be more specific. I tend to use enough water so I can see the run-off go from a yellow pee colour to a more clearish water colour (doesn't have to run clear).

I've put my plant in the sink and ran a lot of water through it. Of course that's not ph'ed water but it worked for me. Also. Flowering plants don't like a lot of nitrogen so it made me think when you said u add it at beginning of flower. Not sure if that's good or bad. Good luck to you.

how does someone deal with too much nitrogen in soil? if you were to use bat guano that had a high nitrogen content, and it was toxic to your plant, how would you go about removing all that excess nitrogen? if 2 cups were added, 1 midway through veg, one at the beginning of flower and now there is bad nitrogen toxicity, how would you flush the soil? do you just flood it with ph'ed water? its time for a watering anyways, but how do you flush this? do you over water this time to flush all the nitrogen from the guano?
I had a similar problem not long ago. Flushing and pH control put me back in business.

Gl

Back
Top Bottom