007's Soil, Cabinet, First Grow

day 11, some more new node growth starting to pop up in the center again.
IMAG02933.jpg

just got done putting godzillas dick in her new home...her are some pics of the new set up...I feel like I didnt put enough soil in the bucket and now she sits to low becuase it doesnt look like its get a TON of light?
Any input is very helpful!

bucket holes, and I drilled holes all the way around the lip for when I start LST.
IMAG03081.jpg

Flouro's on...
IMAG03091.jpg

Flouro's off...
IMAG03113.jpg

Went in today and the temp was down around 67 and I thought it was cause the thermostat is higher than the temp near the plant so i turned the heat way up but it ended up being that the switch on the bottom of the space heater wasn't engaged, so I taped it down and left it and forgot to turn the heat down.
I just went out there again and the temp was 85! Here is a pic of her when It was 85...I sprayed her and the soil with a little water and hopefully that will calm her down.
IMAG0312.jpg

What is ur low temp with ur lights on and off? Just outta curiosity cuz it seams more people try to keep heat out rather then in. If u put in more light it should help warm it up to keep it higher if thats what ur going for. Also assuming ur from the U.S., home depot and lowes have some security hps lights around 100-150 watts for a pretty good price. Like 50 or so $. Looking great bro. U may have to do some dismantling to fit it to get more clearance but if u wanna pm me I can help u along with it there's lots of treads on tr Internet on it as well. Love the setup reminds me of my first room :) I'm subbed! :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom