007's Soil, Cabinet, First Grow

well, its been kind of a weird day, long story short the warden (my mom) found my grow cab. She went in the garage last night as saw the light shinning out the sides...BUT she wasnt pissed at all, if anything she was impressed by all the wiring and effort that went into it...although she still doesn't "condone" growing,she isnt going to shut me down!

But since my girl isn't doing so hot I deciding im going to move it indoor...I bought a bunch of stuff today for the new grow box, and hopefully ill have pics up tonight.

heres a pic of her this morning, as yellow as she looks there are still little green areas and the stem is still green down towards the bass.
IMAG0326.png

I think I got my pH all work out now, Im going to water her a little later today and hopefully we will see a turn around soon enough.
IMAG0327.png

I picked this little window sill green house thing and I threw a few seed in there to see if maybe they will germ. a little better than the wet paper towel technique that I was failing at.
IMAG0328.png

Man, I'm sorry to say this but I think you should just cut your losses and start over. Learn from what happened so that you don't make those mistakes again. I think your biggest issue was the temperature swings. You have to really control that or your plants will just die. I'm sure the girls you are germinating now will do much better. :goodluck:

heres a pic of her this morning, as yellow as she looks there are still little green areas and the stem is still green down towards the bass.
IMAG0326.png

:rip:

Bro, that thing you are calling a plant, I am sorry to tell you this, but its all over.

Looks like your mom found out before you thought she did and she has added a little something extra to the soil, like ROUND-UP.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Sorry things didn't work out this time - best of luck on your next attempt :goodluck:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom