150 King's - 2-150 Watt - Master Kush - Grow

This will be post number 50 .now I can pm. Can't post pics again .my phone is s##t!!!! Keep clearing history cache and cookies. Still won't let. For Some reason. Can't log out .even when I do it keeps popping up with my name and password.I tell them no when it asks if I want the site to remember me.dam the bad luck.

Lame phone. Try resetting it after you upload all your stuff to a computer. Yeah you will learn alot making mistakes that's what we all went through

You are correct LAME!!! $450 smart phone. Not so smart phone if you ask me. Looking for a lap top my other one got dropped and screen is cracked.I was a member of 420. Mag. In 2012 or 2013 under buddie32 .but had to get rid of everything due to aggravation.I had a good little grow but bought reg seeds and all were male.I was p'd off. But bac

:rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit:You are correct LAME!!! $450 smart phone. Not so smart phone if you ask me. Looking for a lap top my other one got dropped and screen is cracked.I was a member of 420. Mag. In 2012 or 2013 under buddie32 .but had to get rid of everything due to aggravation.I had a good little grow but bought reg seeds and all were male.I was p'd off. But bac

When uploading pictures or trying To, it says I don't have pics in the gallery or images don't match filtering options set.

click on tab gallary tab upload. after you upload got make sure it takes u to another screen to name them and got hit submit again for them to do it . then get back into your journal and up load again. if that makes sense. took me few times also when i first got on. but you can figure it out.

Well today it was time to do some LST On my clones .they were growing out of control,also some minor defoliation was necessary.I am running out of room in my 3x3 veg tent.I asked another member if it would be a good idea to go ahead and set a timer to 12/12 on my cfl's to get a head start on the next round.then when I harvest my flower room, just move them under my hps .will doing this have any I'll effects ?

they go in shock for few hours. switching lights. it be fine. night day thing will put them in flowering so if you pluck leaves better wait.
defoliation will stress them also. dont need add more stress then needed. do one or the other. then wait till plant recovers.

i wait till they show signs of pistols and i put mine straight into flowering no matter what. but i have kept a mother plant in veg for like few months. for clones.
rule of thumb in flowering stage. is only time you defoliation one. rule is 25 day and 52 day. least what they told me. but i have done it before and stripped bare azz one too. just remember u need to do it on 25th day of flowering . so if they dont come back might effect the buds from grow to full potential. reason you do it on 25th to make room for buds to get bigger. more room.

Hey king how goes it buddy. So here's what I do keep in mind no cfls though best talking with bateo and those cfl experts there are alot of people with specific knowledge in that on this site. So back to what I do
In my flower half 17 are on 12/12 getting pulled while 14 are on week 5 not being pulled so 4 weeks apart. This makes it possible for me to harvest every month and have a more perpetual harvest. I think that doing it early and if you manage your time correctly could be beneficial to you in more ways than one.

Ok thanks fellas , Beateo is the member I asked .he wasn't to sure because he has no knowledge Of using hps .they have had preflowers now for a couple weeks.last nite I went ahead and tied a few top branches down to encourage bottom branches to come up, and looking at them today it already started .as far as the defoliation, I just cut the older fan leaves .and also today I put 3 of the freebie "nirvana" mystery Seeds germinating.I have read many reviews online and majority Of the people who grew them say they are almost always. Pure sativa.I am looking for that one in a million pure indica short and bushy!!!!

I have read that nirvana. Freebies are just the older seeds that have less chances of germinating.that's why they give them away .to make room for the younger more viable seeds.I really don't like not knowing what strain I am growing.hoping to get lucky and find a diamond in the rough.

:Namaste:

Hi 150 king,

We understand that you are having problems embedding your gallery photos into your posts. I've sent you 2 PMs and 3 e-mails with suggestions and questions pertaining to this issue, however we have not yet received a reply. We would like to know if our suggestions have helped or not and would also like answers to the questions we've asked so that we can provide as much assistance as we can.

Greenest Regards,
Colorado High

I replied and answered the same question over and over it doesn't work I've tried everything you and everybody else said to try.I've even tried to copy and paste onto url and nothing.I have given up!!! at least The photos are in the gallery.thank you for your attempt to help.I quote: You do not have any photos uploaded to the gallery or no images match the filtering options set.is what it says when I press my images button in the lower left hand corner.

Back
Top Bottom