150 King's - 2-150 Watt - Master Kush - Grow

I replied and answered the same question over and over it doesn't work I've tried everything you and everybody else said to try.I've even tried to copy and paste onto url and nothing.I have given up!!! at least The photos are in the gallery.thank you for your attempt to help.I quote: You do not have any photos uploaded to the gallery or no images match the filtering options set.is what it says when I press my images button in the lower left hand corner.

I'm sorry that you still are not able to post your photos yet. For what it's worth I have asked you the following questions but I have not received any answers -

Additionally, can you give us any information that might help us to resolve this issue? For example:

Are you using a Mac or PC? Desktop/laptop, phone or ipad?

Have you changed anything in your upload procedure?

Are you using an up to date browser? We recommend Chrome for full website functionality.

What operating system are you using? What virus protection and is it up to date?

Have you cleared your cache, cookies, and temp files and re-started your computer?

Are you using MS Internet Explorer to browse 420 Magazine. If so, might I suggest you install Google Chrome. I was having all sorts of random issues with the photo gallery myself with MSIE. They all went away once I moved to Google Chrome. I would suggest trying that to see if that helps.

I am using Google.as far as my grow,the 3 ladies in flower are coming along great!! Bud formation is finally taking shape .and trichome's are developing daily.at least for two phenos .my clones are gigantic' waiting for at least 3 more weeks for harvest .my monster crop clone has roots filling cup.now for the 3 nirvana freebie seeds, only one has terminated.not looking to promising.

:passitleft::blunt:Been really busy.well here's an update on my mk my 3 ladies are really popping now.today is day 36 into Bloom.was pretty stagnate for a little While , but since I added an exhaust Fan Things have started to go better. No more heat stress!!!!!! my three clones are growing out of controll.they have been in veg for 34 days now. my 3x3 tent is packed.my monster crop clone is a few days away from being transplanted.also my next 3 clones are finally popping roots.at this rate I'm going to need a bigger veg area.

Temps fluctuate from high. 50s to. Mid 80s. My humidity also fluctuatesright now it's 58%.I think what you are seeing. Is the effects. Of previous heat stress .I am uploading bloom pictures from today to gallery.thanks for your reply

Temps fluctuate from high. 50s to. Mid 80s. My humidity also fluctuatesright now it's 58%.I think what you are seeing. Is the effects. Of previous heat stress .I am uploading bloom pictures from today to gallery.thanks for your reply

i agree if you can keep it stable be good. glad you got your stress off them.

:thumb:

I relocated them .now have access To a room with a/c with thermostat Set at 68 degrees .and a timer to cut off with lights.

68 degrees Fahrenheit.these 150 watt hps are hot because ballast Is built in. I have always grown in a closet ,and never had heat issues.these grow tents are well insulated.I guess I am going to leave them open all day long.kinda defeats the purpose of having them.these girls are smelling the whole house up.

Just cleaned up the undergrowth on my clones and super cropped .took a boatload of leaves and shoots of of them.next round of flowering will yield double the amount of my current grow.longer veg equalls greater yield rite?? They are going to be trees!!

:Just checked the temperature. Of my tent and is now at a steady 77 degrees :thumb:
Guess I'm leaving tent open from now on.thank god no hermies.YET!!!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom