1st Afghani CFL Grow - Pics - Advice Welcome

Jawon,every grower,from wot I've read b4 joining this site suffers something during 1st grows,wilting,droopy,burn ect.I'm growing autos,an urs is photos,so Im not the guy 2 guide u through this,but def listen 2 Joe an m1,these guys sure seem 2 know wot they are about.hope it all works out 4 u.I'm sure it will dude.see watering,Joe is correct,at that young age,water once,then not again 4 4\5 days:Namaste:

IMG_20140222_195949_813.jpg
IMG_20140226_190032_511.jpg
IMG_20140226_190118_222.jpg
IMG_20140331_193355_093.jpg
IMG_20140331_193408_212.jpg
I water them twice a week and go back from time to time
And check the soil if its pretty dry I give it a little mist spray with my Gf old perfume bottle I cleaned. Ha I used it cause the way it sprays its like a nice even mist.

Also this is just my first grow that's not bag seed so I really didn't want to mess this one up. I wanted this one to be real healthy compared to the others but I noticed all my plants have started the same
(3 different plants, that started like this one under same conditions but grew differently)

Also the last one is outside now in the ground. I had it in a porting cup but it was destroyed by what I thought was my dog. So I put it where my dog couldn't get to it but it still happened. I eventually found out it was squirrels and birds messing with my plants so I have a screen over it.
When I post pics later of the baby I'll post pics of that one as well.

Well its outside now. When you bring a plant from a indoor environment to a outdoor environment you need to acclimate the indoor plant to outdoor conditioning. By bringing the bucket outside for a few hours each day steadily increasing the time outdoor until it is finally outside after a week you will notice the stems hardening off and the leaves thickening due to outside wind and tons of light. You cant do that now I assume but for the future remember that and your plants wont stress by doing this.

Jawon those 1st 2 plants look good,nice an strong.that 3rd plant in last pics looks really bad,I've no idea wots happening there,but some1 really needs 2 get that sorted quick 4 u,u might be best looking up PIC charts online 2 see wots wrong with that plant.2 me,if that's not fixed quickly that looks like it mightn't make it,or if it does,it will be a very small yield plant.I'm sorry man I can't be of more help:Namaste:

Looks like severe nutrient burn to me. Ive never seen it that bad so i cant be certain but thats my bet. No pest could do that.

Do you have holes in your container to allow water to flow out? You really should make them if you dont have them. Then flush the nutrient buildup out of the container by giving it water with no nutrients until it runs out of the holes . You dont have to do this but if it was my plant that is what I would do.

The plant got pulled out of the pot and left on the ground for a few hours till I checked it. I'm getting ready to upload pics now. When I put it outside that's what I did. I'd raise my window and sat it there throughout the day before I took it out.

IMG_20140409_143339_683.jpg
IMG_20140409_143427_570.jpg
Also the last one is outside now in the ground. I had it in a porting cup but it was destroyed by what I thought was my dog. So I put it where my dog couldn't get to it but it still happened. I eventually found out it was squirrels and birds messing with my plants so I have a screen over it. I'll post some of it a little later

Well better is always better. Let me know if you need help Im subscribed so I will see your post for help. Enjoy 420 magazine

Go visit other peoples journals to meet people. Click the link under my post to go to my journal and say hello there are a lot of people that come there. It will help you to get to know people and get traffic to your journal.

Jawon,it might help as Joe said 2 go 2 others journals an post ur questions,a good 1 on the go at moment is a guy called light addict.an another is lady v,and cannafan adventures.I'm sure u will get answers quickly there on those journals.hope that helps buddy:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom