1st Grow in Water Heater Room

Re: 1st Grow in water heater room haha

Well, its what is called "Austin Sch-wag" And Austin has the best weed in the Texas just because that's where all the growers are (order seeds from Amsterdam and what not) But ya Austin Sch-wag is usually a dank strain that somehow the grower messed up. So this is going to be a really nice strain, it was just grown improperly before and since we got a sack of that, and lucked out with a female plant from a seed, we will do it right and have some nice homegrown sticki-icki.

Well, its what is called "Austin Sch-wag" And Austin has the best weed in the Texas just because that's where all the growers are (order seeds from Amsterdam and what not) But ya Austin Sch-wag is usually a dank strain that somehow the grower messed up. So this is going to be a really nice strain, it was just grown improperly before and since we got a sack of that, and lucked out with a female plant from a seed, we will do it right and have some nice homegrown sticki-icki.

nice dude yeah i've gotten austin schwag before got a couple cousin's and family that live there you guys def got the best bud i tejas though i've gotten some dank in austin:thumb:good growin to ya

Well guys, i could not resist and picked off 2 grams (wet) of bud and that will be what me and my buddy smoke to celebrate tomorrow. looks like i will be smoking after all. I already picked a bit more off earlier this week and smoked it, very nice high (although did not dry fully so it tastes...meh)

I will try that, thanks. Happy 4/20 everyone
:rollit::bigtoke::passitleft:

Well guys, i could not resist and picked off 2 grams (wet) of bud and that will be what me and my buddy smoke to celebrate tomorrow. looks like i will be smoking after all. I already picked a bit more off earlier this week and smoked it, very nice high (although did not dry fully so it tastes...meh)

Definitely know the temptation, I forget how many times I sampled my first plant lol. Try to keep it to a minimum though because later on you'll kick yourself (just a little) when you see how much the buds have fattened by the end of the grow!

Hello LighTer I saw you in Lil N's grow and thought I would look in on you to see how your doing. I see it's been good and bad. A typical first grow.:slide: I had nightmares in mine too, so don't feel bad. :smokin:

Too bad about the males. I know this is after the fact, but when you push em too hard sometimes they hermi. However you still have a girl left, so that's good news, let em ride in that MG soil. norcaliwood grows with it and maybe you can get some pointers from him. I've been too afraid to try it. ;)

I love your lights and set up. Well done! CFLs are great lights. I don't know if flushing would help, because of the time release nutes. I think I would let it ride.

I am not being sarcastic about this next point at all, it's just fact.
If you have tight grow schedule time wise, don't do it, it always takes longer than you think! :smokin:

I'll be looking back in on you soon, take it slow!:goodluck:

Had to cut early. Like Lil Neutrino's she WAS a hermie. She smokes real nice tho. no time to post anything big now, just an update. She has a very lemony smell to cure, and will post how she smokes after the cure is almost done ~May 14th. She is very crystaly

Had to cut early. Like Lil Neutrino's she WAS a hermie. She smokes real nice tho. no time to post anything big now, just an update. She has a very lemony smell to cure, and will post how she smokes after the cure is almost done ~May 14th. She is very crystaly

Looks like good buds to me. Congratulations even thou she hermie d:peace:

Sorry to see you had to harvest early, want to hear some new news about my "hermie"? Now I wish I had known this about 18 hours earlier before I trimmed all those seeds:

Turns out my hermie probably isn't a hermie at all...

Those colas on the sides are sick...+rep if I can. 16-18oz a piece, dried?

Well, dried weight was 25 grams....we have been smoking a lot and are already down to about 17 hahahaha

It is some real nice smoke, very very smooth. sweet lemony smell. soooo many red hairs. VERY sticky. And since she was a hermie i did pick out some seeds and have 6 mature seeds ready to be planted when i move into my house in August.

Well, dried weight was 25 grams....we have been smoking a lot and are already down to about 17 hahahaha

It is some real nice smoke, very very smooth. sweet lemony smell. soooo many red hairs. VERY sticky. And since she was a hermie i did pick out some seeds and have 6 mature seeds ready to be planted when i move into my house in August.

Congratulations my friend not bad at all:thumb:

Right on! Can't wait to sample mine again...pretty much out of bud myself atm (got one more bowl of a G13 X Butterscotch*?* strain, finished the Bubblecough last night), self-grown is great.

25oz isn't too shabby considering you had to cut it short, I'd be happy with those results...once I got over being irritated about having to chop early! GJ!

Thanks guys.

That strain sounds very fun Lil Neutrino!

Back
Top Bottom