1st Grow - Blue Treacle Auto - 250W MH/HPS - Coco

Thank you Ricorico! I will post some pics tonight and start the feed tomorrow.
Just for clarity am i right to think i will be using the ATA Rootfast with the A & B for the first 2 weeks( 1 week as I'm a week in),
then change to A & B and Zyme introducing the Bloombastic at flower?
Sorry to pile the questions on you just didn't think id be thinking about feeding yet!
And i mix the root fast and A & B all in the same litre with a quarter strength of each and feed daily.. argghh i need a smoke ahhhah

Should have gone with soil haha !

I water mine like once every 4-5 days at the moment and they've only had 1 feed so far !

Guna start feeding and watering more regularly now though because I have noticed that the pots get lighter in weight alot faster than they did a fortnight ago ... This means they are starting to become very hungry so I'll have to keep up with their feeds !

My next watering I shall be using half dose Alga Bloom so we'll find out how they react to it !

The soil I transplanted them into had enough food in it to feed them for about 2-3 weeks so I'm guessing that's the reason why I slightly nute burnt them last feed :)

THANKS ALOOOOT Ricorico!
I hope you stay with me for the rest of the grow as you seem to be a wise Coco owl! Or yoda should i say.
:phew:

Im guessing everything I've read about water feed water feed, flushing, waiting 3 weeks for nutes and overwatering is all to do with soil not Coco?
Maybe this is why the little ones look so little...

Mine are up on my journal now - so you can compare size and feel better that your plants are happy! I think they are all happy...but diffrent.

x

I felt I have over-read on things - I know too many things I don't need to - I just need to remember a few simple ones and let the experts be expert. They need very few things in nature, and we just need to pretend we are nature and think what we would like if we were them :)

x

the bigger autos pretty much grow like regs, just the light/time schedule is different.

Hi guys, my babies are 10 days from popping the Coco today!
They seem healthy but a little small and after advice and reading online I'm going to give there first feed at a quarter strength tomorrow.
Ill be posting some pictures in the next hour or so and would like to hear feedback! Good or Bad!
:thumb:

Hi guys, my babies are 10 days from popping the Coco today!
They seem healthy but a little small and after advice and reading online I'm going to give there first feed at a quarter strength tomorrow.
Ill be posting some pictures in the next hour or so and would like to hear feedback! Good or Bad!
:thumb:

Berri, they will stay small for maybe the first two weeks. They still have a seeding growth stage where they are establishing their roots before above ground foliar growth.

Once growth speeds up above ground, they will have a short veg period then begin flowering. They will not stay small for long :)

Thanks Mono, i can't wait for them to grooooow!
So here they are 10 days old...
photo_5112.JPG
photo_4176.JPG
photo_3229.JPG
photo_1336.JPG

I also have a question about lighting.
i am currently using the 250w MH and wanted to know when i should switch to the 250w Dual Spectrum HPS.
I have herd the MH is superior through veg so I'm guessing when they show first signs of flowering i switch?

Thanks Cerdito! I'm glad to, is always helpful to compare!
:high-five:
& nice one Mono, they do look pretty healthy to me also...
Ill hopefully see the growth spurt when i introduce the nutes!
:morenutes:

What beautiful little ladies you have !

Picture perfect and very healthy in my eyes ! :)

They will start to thrive with foliage soon my friend ... Patience is a virtue and it's VERY rewarding :)

Hop over to my thread and you'll simply see how fast these things can grow !

+ reps to you and your little ladies !

Back
Top Bottom