1st Grow Ever: 3x Liberty Haze, LED & Coco

Entering the week 12th of flowering (9 to 10 weeks as the seller said, MY ASS!).
I read some warnings on other sides of the internet stating that Liberty Haze was actually a slow one. But I no longer mind, we are very very very close. I say the same each week....maybe this is the last week, maybe two more.
The only issue is that I have to travel for work soon so I hope I'm here when harvest happen or I'll be heartbroken. I'm going to miss the best parts. However the other plants are so so behind that it will take them at least 5 more weeks.....that means that they will be like 15 to 16 weeks after flip!!! WTF!!!

OK, rant over. Now to the interesting part. We have an issue!!! One of our plants is sick! I've done extensive research and does not seem to fit in any description. What's going on? I first detected that one of the plants was getting paler. That plant was having nute burn for a while, actually most of my plants. I gave them less nutes. But this plant was getting paler (only one) and some leaves have something like burn but in spots. Then I noticed some leaves turning yellow, but the veins were yellow. And many leaves were turning yellow (veins first). When pulled they did not fall!
I think this plant was too close to the light, but as I can't put the light higher up, I dimmed it (good think that I have a dimmable LED!). It's now at 90%. I also noticed a powerful fan hitting it, so in case it has a bit of wind burn I pointed it higher up. Finally I put the PH higher up (was doing 5.8) to 6 or 6.1 to make it absorb magnesium and calcium better (I check some chart online). This does not look exactly as one of those deficiencies but has some of it's traits. Also with light burn. To be honest it does not fit any of the problem's descriptions perfectly. So I'm doing all that. The bad thing is that I can't be sure if I touch so many variables, but this is happening so fast that I'd better do something or we'll lose it. This plant needs many many more weeks so at this pace she won't make it so I have to act fast.
I'll show some pictures. In the last two days, when I've started doing something about it, I'm not sure it has advanced, but it's hard to tell. Let's see what happens in this week.

The healthy fat fast one is doing great. But I've not seen many (or almost none) amber trichome. My girlfriend said she saw a few more now.

Pictures!

IMG_20170805_210151.jpg
IMG_20170805_210207.jpg
IMG_20170805_210218.jpg
IMG_20170805_210218_01.jpg
IMG_20170805_210229.jpg
IMG_20170805_210254.jpg
IMG_20170805_210341.jpg
IMG_20170805_210435.jpg
IMG_20170805_210442.jpg

And now pictures of the good one. It is starting to get a bit yellow on the sugar fan leaves which is good as I've not nuted it for at least two weeks and she won't see another nute in her (hopefully short) life.

IMG_20170805_211208.jpg
IMG_20170805_211216.jpg
IMG_20170805_211222.jpg

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom