1st Grow Nirvana Critical Auto

Sorry about the delay in posts but over the last week or so i have been moving but three days ago I was able to harvest my little bush. She managed to push a respectable 5.6 oz of wet weight I plan on weighing again later today and posting that but here is a photo of her drying.
20170724_191353.jpg

Here is some nug pics and yes I do use everclear it is really the only thing to use unless you make moonshine lol but it dried for four days then has been in jars in a dark cabinet for another week everyday getting burped and a light toss to agitate the buds and switch out the stale air but it's taken a very sweet and lemony taste that is superb in a bong three rips and I was toasted pretty airy do to all the stress I put her through in flower. I already have another bean popped I will be starting a new journal for her if she survives the 103-111 heat wave over the next three days here fingers crossed.
20170731_195819.jpg
20170731_195819.jpg
20170731_195828.jpg

So the new sprout survived the heat will begin a new journal soon as I can start getting pics and start to train her. Lessons learned this harvest, I need to leave my autos alone during flower more and only trim in extreme cases, supercropping did add more weight but I need to do it earlier as to give her a little more time to flower after it is done, and finally drying open air three stage can be difficult but can be rewarding. My drying process started with cutting the plan and hanging the whole top with fans and sugars and trimming of the fans once they dry then the sugars. Then once it is dry and the stems bend but don't just collapse or break I cut it off the stems and into jars it went. Every day it was burped by lightly shaking the jar then opening the jar and letting it sit out for awhile then closed back up and placed back into the cabinet with everything else to cure.

Here is some nug pics and yes I do use everclear it is really the only thing to use unless you make moonshine lol
20170731_195819.jpg
20170731_195819.jpg
20170731_195828.jpg

I was told by an extraction guru, grape alcohol is the way to go. 200 proof. There is a company in OR that sells it by the gallon or in larger quantities. Along with other extraction grade alcohol.

Haha I'm not sure when I would be driving down that way lol
But!!!! You can order and have up to 5 gallons shipped with no permits in Cali.....
And I was incorrect. It is organic and only 190 proof.

Organic Neutral Spirits - The Organic Alcohol Company

Woof! 1 gallon minimum is a bit out of my league, not that I have the need for QWET yet ;) Just for the heck of it I would start with a liter!

For anyone doing that on a regular basis it would make a lot of $ sense to invest in a recovery system. Too expensive to boil away.

Woof! 1 gallon minimum is a bit out of my league, not that I have the need for QWET yet ;) Just for the heck of it I would start with a liter!

For anyone doing that on a regular basis it would make a lot of $ sense to invest in a recovery system. Too expensive to boil away.
I did see something about a sample pack of some sort

Yeah, it's all about the closed loop.

Or tinctures. MB2 with some of these food grade alcohols could be something

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom