2011 Soil - Grow Burmese Kush - Sour Candy & Boobs

DSC06300.JPG

So in what size space should host 2 1000w light and how many plants

So in what size space should host 2 1000w light and how many plants

2 1000w per 4' x 8' works well for me. Does 8-12 good size plants, much more if ya do 12/12 no mercy or sog. Number of plants depends on how you're growin, how long you veg, size of container, strain/genetics, etc. I veg for about 3-4 weeks and then lst/supercrop em and put em under our trellis. We get about 10 plants in 3 gallon pots in a 4 x 8 table under 2 thouies. :thumb:
To each their own, of course. :peace:

what nutes are you using

This cycle we used Cutting Edge Solutions 3 part, General Organics Cal/Mag+ and Diamond Black (humic acid), & Roots Organics Oregonism when we transplant into 3-5 gal. smart pots (pot size varies depending on strain/space). Gold Label coco used throughout both veg and bloom phases. Next time we're adding bushmaster (gonna be scroggin all sour diesel) and possibly bloombastic or something similar. Might look into gettin the rest of the CES line for the one after that. Not sure, seems overpriced. We're always open to suggestions. :)

I'll PM you a site that has the best prices I've found on CES. Then I take that to my Hydro store and they price match. I am loving the CES full line. I will be getting some of the BPN soon from the MOTM contest, so I will have something to compare it to. I'll keep every one posted on that grow.

I'll PM you a site that has the best prices I've found on CES. Then I take that to my Hydro store and they price match. I am loving the CES full line. I will be getting some of the BPN soon from the MOTM contest, so I will have something to compare it to. I'll keep every one posted on that grow.

Awesome, thanks steve. :thumb: We're pretty friendly with our local shop, I'm sure they'd hook it up.
We definitely dig the 3 part from CES. BPN looks comparable, wouldn't mind doin a side by side grow with a few clones from the same momma. Something finicky... :)

ok I have a few questions.
first let me say I will be donig a scrog in a 4x8 grow space thank you snub and everyone else for staying around. I wish I could grow 10-12 plant but I will be over the limit for my state. I will be only growing three plants but I will be doing a 2+ month veg and train these ladies to hopefully get clost to 2 P's

my questions are, how high should i place the scrog netting/chix wire?
can anyone advise he what a 2 month vegged plant looks like and a three month also
i think i can fill a 4x8 in 2 months with 3 plants what are your thoughts.

No chance of finding someone to grow for so you can do 6 instead of 3? I've got plants that have been veggin for 2 months from seed, and they won't yield more than 6-8 ounces each, imo.
If ya do 3, just use one light in a 4x4 area. The time saved in veg will help you harvest more often. Plus it cuts power cost in half.

No chance of finding someone to grow for so you can do 6 instead of 3? I've got plants that have been veggin for 2 months from seed, and they won't yield more than 6-8 ounces each, imo.
If ya do 3, just use one light in a 4x4 area. The time saved in veg will help you harvest more often. Plus it cuts power cost in half.

Just wanted to add that it will probably take about 2 months of veg to finish with a full 4x4 with 3 plants, imo. I dunno, man. Scrogs are tough to time right from seed. From seed, you don't typically know what phenos you'll end up with. A sativa dominant strain can be unusually short and bushy, an indica dominant can be unusually tall and stalky. With clones, you know exactly what to expect by looking at the mother. Makes it easier to figure out when and where to place the trellis. Good luck, bro. :thumb:

nevada has some stupid laws
I can't be a cargiver if "I" have my own card neither can nE one else in Nevada. and only 3 mature and 4 in veg. I think the moby dick would be the best if I have more seeds or had time to clone I only have two beans of MD. I was figuring 30" off the soil for the trellis. but maybe a 1 light 3 plant grow would show the true traits of what i am growing, clone before I flower and make a decision on scrog for the latr grow. i ahve got to decide thank s for sticking around

Start the plants, plan on 3 in one 4x4 let them veg for 6-8 weeks. Take some clones after a month or so to ensure you have a clone of each donor. Like snub says, you should be able to get 6-8 per plant under a 1000. Meanwhile your clones go in the other side and veg to get big while the buds are growing. Take clones like before....sooon you will know what the best mother plant is (the one to keep). When you harvest flip the lights side for side and repeat. Select your best mother plant and start a new strain.

Assumed your 4x8 tent has a wall down the middle. One side would be flowering, the other would be veg. I'm also guessing you have both a MH for veg and a HPS for flower. Maybe I shouldn't assume. When one batch is done you could move all the veg plants to the other side or just swap the bulbs, which ever is easier.

i dont have the MH bulbs yet they r expensive. but I am trying to score a couple. 25 for a 4000k and 40 for a 7200 conversion bulb here is a pic of the BK and SC
DSC063461.JPG

has anyone heard the way to clone where you make a branchdip into the soil and is coverd at the bend it starts to form roots. If i were to bend my plant over and she created new roots off a branch could this yeild more?> would it act in a way like its on plant? could this be considerd more than one plant if they are connected

Back
Top Bottom