2011 Soil - Grow Burmese Kush - Sour Candy & Boobs

00381205.jpg

101 is for 120 vac circuit, 102 is for 208-277 vac (has clock at that voltage), 103 is for 120 or 240 vac circuit (has 120 vac clock) and is DPST. If you don't understand any of this, you should leave them in the box and hire an electrician.....

my Landlord is a electrician and said these are pretty easy. the t101 soundslike it would meet my needs fine but after reading what dpst is here '
Double Pole, Single Throw (DPST) indicates the Timer can control two circuits (two sets of lights, a spa pump and lights, air conditioning and a fan, etc.) at the same time. I think htis woul dbe the best choice for my garden

Thanks OG for the good info. I understand How and why it works but Electricity scares the sh!t out of me. and I could undertand the termanology of the spec o the spec sheets I needed it broken down a little.

The current limit is the same for the switches inside each unit, so they are basically identical except the t103 has 2 switches inside and will operate 240 ballasts on a 240 volt circuit. DPST allows you to switch the 2 hot wires in a 240 vac hookup. You could wire two lights to the t101 just the same as the t103. Any standard house wiring will not handle the full capacity of these switches--I wouldn't go above 15 amps unless you KNOW what is in the walls and how far from the circuit breaker panel you are.

gotcha.. i think I will keep these incse of a prooject in the future. I did want to sa that I tested the lights the other day and I also had the fan running. I noticed when I switched off the lights the fans RPM incrased I was think of running an extension cord to eliminate this problem. Bu t IF your like me you know what my next concern is. Are the lights running at full potential. Mind you they were hooked to different terminals but in the same room i guess it is being draw through the same breakeer?

Hello Poke!

Very nice setup! I like the Scrog setup you have going there, the burmese kush should be awesome filling up that canopy. I had a chance to grow the burmese the last two seasons, very pretty plant. TRuely tasty! and colorful at that, you should check out my sig, your plant looks like a replica pheno!

Im in for this grow, I love comparing the burmese nugs.. And the BOOBS, great addition to any grow room!
Cheers and Stay high!

gotcha.. i think I will keep these incse of a prooject in the future. I did want to sa that I tested the lights the other day and I also had the fan running. I noticed when I switched off the lights the fans RPM incrased I was think of running an extension cord to eliminate this problem. Bu t IF your like me you know what my next concern is. Are the lights running at full potential. Mind you they were hooked to different terminals but in the same room i guess it is being draw through the same breakeer?

Probably all on the same breaker circuit....how far from the main panel are you? That can have a huge impact due to voltage drop--that's why you want larger wires if you are carrying large loads a long ways.

Hello Poke!

Very nice setup! I like the Scrog setup you have going there, the burmese kush should be awesome filling up that canopy. I had a chance to grow the burmese the last two seasons, very pretty plant. TRuely tasty! and colorful at that, you should check out my sig, your plant looks like a replica pheno!

Im in for this grow, I love comparing the burmese nugs.. And the BOOBS, great addition to any grow room!
Cheers and Stay high!

Those are spme nice plants. I have loved the Burmese Kush ever since the story of its journey was written in "HIGH TIMES" a few years back. This will be my first time smoking growing or seeing the Buku in the Raw

Replica pheno meaning like your plant look genetically identical to mine, sometimes with seeds you find that each seed grows similar but slightly differently. (for example seed 1 will be huge nugs with minimal hair, seed 2 could be compleltly purple with lots of hairs..)

I always like to see a seed company produce quality, consistent beans.

hey ghetty did your buku have mag def problems. It is most likey my soil combo here ais the update
they were born on the 24 of aug so thet are old now technically buku in the 27 damn flies killed production. In the picture of under the screen the buku was 2inches off 2 days ahgo and was almost poked fully through last night I tied down again and every thing is look great on both plants execpt what I belilve to be a mag def. I was wondering if I could scrap off some shaving of a flint and feed on the next watering lol. Here are the pics
DSC07012.JPG

BUKU
DSC07015.JPG

sour candy
DSC07014.JPG

mag def
DSC07010.JPG

DSC07058.JPG

DSC07059.JPG
thank everyine for staying tunned

It could be a Mag def. from low Ph lockout, or possibly nute burn but it dosent have that burnt look though. let me ask you this..

1)Have you tested your water runoff with a pH meter after feeding?

2)What is your nutrient lineup? Do you feed nutes every watering?

3) When is the last time you flushed?

4)Have you added hydrated lime to your soil mix to buffer pH?

Let me know these few details, it will better help to diagnose the problem. How are they looking today, I notice your post was a few days ago.. and they still look relatively lush and healthy in ur pics so dont be to worried, you'll get it fixed. I have good faith in your burmese, sour candy and boobs!! ha

--Ghetty

It could be a Mag def. from low Ph lockout, or possibly nute burn but it dosent have that burnt look though. let me ask you this..

1)Have you tested your water runoff with a pH meter after feeding?

2)What is your nutrient lineup? Do you feed nutes every watering?

3) When is the last time you flushed?

4)Have you added hydrated lime to your soil mix to buffer pH?

Let me know these few details, it will better help to diagnose the problem. How are they looking today, I notice your post was a few days ago.. and they still look relatively lush and healthy in ur pics so dont be to worried, you'll get it fixed. I have good faith in your burmese, sour candy and boobs!! ha

--Ghetty

I HAVENT TESTED THE RUNOFF i WANT TO BUT fOR INSTANCE i JUST FEED 2&1/2 GALLON OF FREASH 6.5PH WATER AND NOTHING COMES OUT.
nutes arE AN and I have never flushed bt I have only waterd them with nuted 3 times all lite feeding under 11 ppm on the last one and 900 before the then 700.
I forgot to buy dolimite this grow was curiouus how I would do without it I think I need to check runoff bdly I was gonna use some soil out of it and test but the reading wont give me a accurate reading of allthe soil. I am going to feed the burmese another gallonof water and see if she'll BLeed Through.lol..
As for the mag proble the leaves are recovering and turning back to normal the buku is growing so much faster than the sour but she is getting there once her root recovery she be getting big fast too. the moby i growing very sow still. she is etting faster just taking time. I have dcided she will be a mother for the next grow "Mobys Dick N Scrog'n Explosion" cumin spring of 2012.:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

ok Sorry folks an 420 i have been MIA. And I am very sorry no more boobs have been posted. My muse an i are waiting for more leaves.

I do have a few ?;s for you scrogers out there,
First As of 1/20 they were put in to 12/12with the screens half full buku and the md.
My first ? is when should i start cutting the under matter?

2nd on this stretch how much should they grow in hieght on avg? (I will update pics tomarrow) .

3rd any pointers for tuckinhg or any other useful advice

ok Finally life at this moment is not kaotic(thin i spelt it wrong)
Here is an update for everyone that has been patient.

The plants are doing great feb 6 they went in to flower and they are getting big
week 4 feeding comming the burmese and moby dick are liking a 6.0-6.2 ph anything more and they show signs of nute stress.

okokok here are some nice pics sorry the HPS was on but they are HQ pics so zoom in

Moby Dick between some tits
DSC074411.JPG

Macro Moby
DSC074422.JPG

Burmese Kush about 3/5 full screen
DSC074432.JPG

DSC07444.JPG

hard to see but they are monsters
DSC074472.JPG

Back
Top Bottom