2L Hempy Coco Coir

bigirishdoode said:
sucky news 12, i say legal or not, chop all you can,safe deposit box your seeds and research, maybe a storage room for the equipment, your freedom is #1 priority, if it blows over great! if not well your ready for later when no longer in the spotlight, we will be rooting for you, and be here when you come back:circle-of-love::high-five::peace::Namaste:

I double that! Is there any friend that can keep a few cuttings of ur finest in this time of need?

Whatever you do, keep calm. Personally, I'd ditch everything. Think paper shredder, triple bag and dumped in remote dumpster the morning of pickup, or take to the dump yourself. I've moved stuff across the state before and across town more than once. Be extremely careful moving anything. I'd move finished product first to a third party(smallest, most valuable), then any plants, equipment last. Equipment goes in nondescript boxes/appliance boxes. Tape everything shut good, no curious peeks going down the road. Make sure nobody is following you. Remember how much the chop smells. Got a fireplace? Make a fire around 3 am.

She is probably bluffing, but all exes are weird situations. After everything is done, then get the restraining order.....

Crazy story.....I have a "friend" in Amsterdam that was forced to move by landlord, short notice, for growing. He didn't have a car or anything, so he put plants into black garbage bags and took them all on the TRAIN to his new place, 2 bags at a time, really medicated. He had a friend from the states visiting who helped.....

sucky news 12, i say legal or not, chop all you can,safe deposit box your seeds and research, maybe a storage room for the equipment, your freedom is #1 priority, if it blows over great! if not well your ready for later when no longer in the spotlight, we will be rooting for you, and be here when you come back:circle-of-love::high-five::peace::Namaste:

I am Astonr420 and I approve this message :thumb:!

I have a feeling that we will be seeing 12 back here once he gets this all straightened out. Main thing is to stay safe. Can't focus on your breeding program from a prison cell and spending all your hard earned $$$ on a pricey lawyer would suck a big one.

Damn brother I been mia for a while and come back and see what happened with your situation my man I'm sorry to hear about the whole thing but what can I say except shit happens atleast you know what your doing and can make the best informed decision as far as what's best for you...i know shutting down after all your hard work sucks but its better then getting thrown in jail and the leo shut it down for you

Thanks guys. I harvested all the ready plants, cut and trash the clones, and transfer the flowering plants (about to finish soon) to my other growing sites. Now I just have to clean the place and remove all the setup then put back the furniture. Even if they do come by with a warrant they will see the usual herb and spice and tomato no Cannabis. Everything should be back to normal in few days.

I don't leave all the eggs in one basket. Just in case something like this comes up. Moving the plants from house 1 to house 2 (which no one knows about). Now expanding house 2 to accommodate the extra plants. Shutting down cut 1/2 of the crop but still got the other 1/2 going strong.

About to flower two tents instead of one and move some veg plants (keepers) in the closet to increase flowering plants to make up for some loss over at house 2.

Got some help for the transition.

Twelve12v2.jpg

Twelve12,
Still so sorry to hear about the drama brotha, but seeing that graphic you made, just made that song come to my head... you know what song im talking about.

is that your way of saying "expect me"?

:peacetwo:

Sorry to hear 12-12, it really sucks when old relationships come back to haunt you, i feel for u man, i had same issue a year ago, but lord let me become legal in Michigan,i know you can make it thru this bump in road!!HEY always have room for you here lol....i pray for you, as i did my cancer and it was taken out , the kemo is the worse. thank you all in these bad times for me ... awesome:420: community!thank you all!!!!!!!!!back home , wish u the best!:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::420::high-five::420:

Hey 12!
Wishing you all the positve vibes I can muster!
Hang in there and all will be right as rain before you know it.

:peace: and good luck :)

Everything should be back to normal tonight. I harvested over a 10 pound will see how it goes down when they are dry. Almost went down loosing everything it really is draining and I can't wait to get back on the grind where I left off. The plants in the new place is growing nice. Just need a new interior decoration and should be good to go. The goal is to have one closet holding a 4 strong mothers of different strains and pump out clones. There will be about 200 plants flowering in mix growing style; 2L bottle, 2L DWC-H, and 1L.

Not giving up my dream that easily. I think the next upgrade would be from house to factory.

Stay tunes for some pix of the new setup.

i admire your spirit bro, keep growing no matter what happens

Not giving up my dream that easily. I think the next upgrade would be from house to factory.

Stay tunes for some pix of the new setup.

If I could only be a factory worker when you upgrade... :thumb:

Your "don't take no for an answer" attitude is inspiring.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world... those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that wonder WTF happened. You sir are obviously in group 1.:welldone:

Wish u the best , my x in prison , so mentally ill ////i know how stressful it is to be bothered or your sweet babies,but karma is a b......!people like that get it sooner or later, glad to hear you are ok!!!!when u have a chance i have a great question for u 12 please thanks let me know,,, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!!:thumb::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::420:

Awww man. What comes to mind first is how much stress and worry you must be going through. So sorry you've got this heavy weight of a worry on you right now -- that sucks. This plant should be about healing and peace, but still people have to deal with this. For what? Sending much positive vibes your way brother. Hang in there my friend. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom