2nd Grow Girl Scout Cookies - XXX Bubba & MadMan OG - Roots Organic

Re: 2nd Grow Girl Scout Cookies, XXX Bubba, and MadMan OG - Roots Organic

Yes you would give them the bloom nutes, but wait until after you flip.

Thanks man, yeah these mad man ogs are just getting way too tall right now. I've kept the lights pretty close to slow the stretching so fast but doesn't seem to make a difference with this strain. Btw, do I really need a full line of nutes like the go box, or the roots organic player pack? Or can I just buy bloom nutes from the hydrostore? Thanks for all of the help man I appreciate it.

If you don't know exactly what to get as far as individual bottles just get the pack deal. That way you don't miss anything :)

So I have decided I will be flipping to 12/12 once I figure out the perfect schedule for me. I ended up picking up 100% Organic Nutrients. OMRI certified. Got the Indoor Try Pack from Bio Bizz. Chose this due to the pricing ($22.99 + tax) and the 100% organic certification as well as great reviews. It has BioGrow, BioBloom, and Top Max.

NPK Ratios:

BioGrow: 3-0-8
BioBloom: 1-2-2
TopMax: 0.2-0-0.1

I also picked up a ScrOG net although I got the wrong ones that seem pretty thin but actually very strong when stretched out. Since its so big I tried to fold it in half which I might just end up cutting since the rope isnt aligned correctly. Used zip ties to have the string firm. Don't laugh lol its a bit ghetto and looks crappy as hell lol. hopefully it will still do the job. Decided to start scrogging a day before since the MadManOG's are literally twice the height of the Bubba and GSC, gotta take control of the height which I should have tried earlier.. The problem is the Bubba and GSC is soo damn far from the lights. I am just hoping they stretch out far enough since they should triple in size.

I will post up a pic shortly, they are just a bit droopy at the moment as usual couple hours before lights out. Looks like the soil maybe starting to lose its nutrients.

btw Took off 1-2 of the nodes off each plant that were probably not going to reach the canopy

BioBizz3.png
BioBizz21.png
IMG_006144.jpg
IMG_006050.jpg

I'm not sure man... I haven't heard of anyone doing this... But who knows.

A lot of grow formulas use a little veg nute throughout grow. I wouldn't use 10ml per gallon in late flower, but probably 5. You'll want very little in flower, but it'll work. You get some cal/mag with it? Definitely gonna need it, especially under led. Can't wait to see ya flip them girls. Bout to get real fun up in here

A lot of grow formulas use a little veg nute throughout grow. I wouldn't use 10ml per gallon in late flower, but probably 5. You'll want very little in flower, but it'll work. You get some cal/mag with it? Definitely gonna need it, especially under led. Can't wait to see ya flip them girls. Bout to get real fun up in here

Crap I might l need to get myself some. I was under the impression that it would have it. ORRR does it?

Just looked this up but its not really clear to me whether it has it or not. What your take on this?

Top Max works by increasing the rate of cell division on flowering and fruiting plants, which in turn increases the size and number of flowers and fruits. It stimulates floral development by increasing nutrient uptake and maximising the transportation of sugar molecules in the flowers. Top Max frees up important elements like calcium, iron, and magnesium, all of which stimulate plant metabolism.

No. It helps the plant use those minerals, but doesn't provide them. I would get some though, cause it's a necessity when using led. Botanicare cal/mag or gh calimagic.

Def will pick some up soon. Btw I am using cfls

Okay, then it's still good to have but not as much of a necessity. Most tap water contains it, but I think ro water needs supplement.

Thats exactly what I was just researching. Hopefully it will be enough. I didnt know that about LED's. Why is that?

Day 22 - Day 1 Of Flower: (They didnt get a full 12 hours of "sleep" yet but they definitely got longer than 6.)

Man oh man they look even better. Idk if nutes are used up by the plant as soon as you use them but they sure do look like it. Used a teaspoon of each bottle in a gallon jug based on your tip using 5ml of veg nutes rather than 10. Then followed the chart. Am I scrogging correctly?

How they lookin?

IMG_009940.JPG
IMG_010133.JPG
IMG_010338.JPG
IMG_010433.JPG
IMG_010630.JPG

Day 27, Day 6 of Flower:

Just gave them a second watering with nutes since I didnt have to water for about 7 days! might sound crazy but Roots Organic definitely drains and holds water extremely well. They are going through that flower stretch right now. GSC and Bubba are alllmmost to the net finally. How are they lookin? Pistils almost at every node so far.

Yo Peyton, should I tie them some tops down to the net? or keep going through the holes in the net as they grow? I think I might tie the ones outside of the net somewhere more preferable if that will work.

IMG_013225.jpg
IMG_012832.jpg
IMG_013036.jpg
IMG_013434.jpg
IMG_013629.jpg

Wow those have stretched so much! They look so good man.

Might need another net for the tallest one. Or tie it up ;)

Day 45 - Day 24 of Flowering:

Sorry I havent posted anything in a while been real busy. But this is how they look right now. Unfortunately, I unknowingly snapped two small branches definitely werent the main stems. Let me know what you think. I am about to add 4 more CFL's probably next week. I would buy them now but I have to pay some bills first. I think it should be good since I have about 30-50 days left.

IMG_033445.JPG
IMG_033239.JPG
IMG_033036.jpg
IMG_032835.JPG
IMG_033036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom