2nd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Monday June 5th, day 46 of veg. Well the girls started their hardening today even though it was quite cool and breezy today. The girls gad a feeding of nutes when they came in from the great outdoors. They will be ready for their raised beds on Saturday. 3 of the auto seeds went into their outdoor homes today and one is above soil already. The last one will probably go out tomorrow. Enjoy the hockey game tonight peeps.

Tuesday June 6th, day 47 of veg. The girls were out for hardening again to day. We have Pineapple Punch auto and 1 Tangerine Dream Auto above the dirt. Hopefully the last two will make an appearance tomorrow. There is another Tangerine dream auto that looks like she will struggle or else she won't make it as her tap root does not seem to want to grow anymore and is quite short now so I put her in damp soil and put a humid dome over her in her outdoor pot....here's hoping. Have a great night.:reading420magazine:

Wednesday June 7th, day 48 of veg. The girls were out sunning again today. What a warm day...wow. Temps are supposed to be decent tonight 10 degrees Celsius so I am leaving them out to save taking them in and then back out in the morning. The Auto Blueberry popped her head above the dirt today one auto left to go(Tangerine Dream). 60 % chance of showers hopefully it will happen, if not a feeding of nutes will be on the agenda for morning. Have a great night peeps enjoy the hockey game. Will have some updated pics soon.

Thursday June 8th, day 49 of veg. The three autos are slowly starting one hasn't made an appearance at all yet. The girls had a feeding of nutes this morning after their first night out side. Tomorrow we are having rain so I will leave them out again tonight and tomorrow night then plant them in the soil Saturday morning. They survived today in the 30 degree heat so they are ready. Some updated pics of the girls sunning themselves. Little baby widow
20170608_181106.jpg
20170608_180906.jpg
20170608_180840.jpg
20170608_180809.jpg
20170608_180752.jpg

Tangerine dream auto 3 days old and another auto under the humid dome.

Saturday June10th, day 51 of veg all the girls were transplanted into the outdoor raised beds and given a little drink of water. The Pineapple Punch Auto is doing well, the Blueberry Auto is doing okay but the Tangerine Dreams look to be a lost cause as nothing has come up yet and the one that looked to be starting to poke thru seemed to have disappeared...strange.

Sunday June 11th, day 52 of veg and the girls got a good feeding of nutes today at 1 gallon per plant and things appear to be doing great. The autos are about the same so I ordered a few more to replace the failed ones and a few extras. It was 33 Celsius and windy here today and the girls handled it well. Hope to have updated pics soon as well as get the LST underway in the new beds.

Tuesday June 13th day 54 of veg. Did some topping that hadn’t been yet and some LST work yesterday and finished up this morning before it got too hot. I have to pick up some more hooks to do the LST on the White Widows, then it will be all done until the autos get big enough to LST. Things are looking good here are the updated pics.
20170613_103848.jpg
Strawberry Haze and two Pineapple Express.
20170613_103913.jpg
3 White Widow
20170613_104055.jpg
2 Tangerine Dream and 1 Honey Banana
20170613_104032.jpg
3 Blueberry
20170613_104132.jpg
Pineapple Punch Auto 8 days old
20170613_104151.jpg
Auto Blueberry 7 days old.

What type of soil mix are you using for both starting indoor and transplanting to outdoor. Also what kind of lights are you you using for starting from seed inside? Currently in an outdoor Green crack grow on the west coast here in CAN. Cheers friend!

Wednesday June 14th day 55 of veg. Not a whole lot going on today. The 2 surviving Autos are chugging along slowly, can't wait for my new auto seeds to get here. Gave all the girls a feeding of nutes today and when doing so noticed that the wind had split 2 of the stalks of the girls that I LST'd yesterday so I repaired the girls With electrical tape until a knuckle appears on the injuries and loosened their tie downs temporarily. Have a good night folks.

Thanks Nis, you and me both brother, I can taste them already...lol and they won't be ready until October! Those little autos are taking forever to get going in those big outdoor containers or am I just being impatient. The oldest is 9 days old and growing its second set of leaves. Got some tasty strains this year 9 in total and only one of them that I had before. Definitely have to do some smoke reports this year.

Sunday June 18th day 59 of veg. Well it finally stopped raining so I gave the girls another feeding of nutes and I gave the two little autos a weaker feeding to see if I could give them a boost as they are progressing so slowly. It will help or it will give them nute burn one or the other. Does anybody have a suggested feeding of the General Hydroponics 3 part series and Calimagic for autos that are 12 and 13 days old? Thanks peeps have a great day. Here are some updated pics from a distance plus close ups of the auto’s.
20170618_165700.jpg
20170618_165845.jpg
20170618_165800.jpg
20170618_165744.jpg

Back
Top Bottom