3 Skunk #1 Autos Feminized & Sunset Sherbert Regular Female Plants

what up hoffman? You need to post more pictures! We like the pictures round here, plus many of the more knowledgable members like Penny can spot issues you may have before you notice them.

Pics Tootsie, more pics!!!!!

:ganjamon:

As in Hoffman, what do you mean? I will post more pictures tonight.

Yes, Dustin Hoffman. Tootsie, Rain Man, Wag the Dog, and of course, from 1974, LENNY.

"Marijuana will be legal someday, because the many law students who now smoke pot will one day be Congressmen and they will legalize it to protect themselves. I don't smoke pot, and I'm glad because then I can champion it without any special pleading. The reason I don't smoke pot is because it facilitates ideas and heightens sensations - and I got enough shit flying through my head without smoking pot." ~ Lenny Bruce

Yes, Dustin Hoffman. Tootsie, Rain Man, Wag the Dog, and of course, from 1974, LENNY.

"Marijuana will be legal someday, because the many law students who now smoke pot will one day be Congressmen and they will legalize it to protect themselves. I don't smoke pot, and I'm glad because then I can champion it without any special pleading. The reason I don't smoke pot is because it facilitates ideas and heightens sensations - and I got enough shit flying through my head without smoking pot." ~ Lenny Bruce
See I have my name as Rain Man, from the knowledge of the Music Industry. The Rain Man entity himself.

I would like to show you something going on with the leaves of my plant once I get home. There is small pinkish, yellowish spots on my leaves.

What happened Rain Man? :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom