3 x Girl Scout Cookies - 550W LED - Indoor - Soil

420-magazine-mobile961184320.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1652536420.jpg
420-magazine-mobile673839291.jpg

I'm gonna bump the lights to full power and start in on the bloom feeding.. I am so used to controlling the grow.. these auto plants are not my kinda fun lol.. i can see why some people like them.. they grow and bloom quick.. I prefer a slower more controlled type.. so no more autos for me!

question for those following along.. do autos need a 12 hr lighting one full scale flower happens? I've read both yes and no.. curious if it matters.

I've also removed the lst ties .. figured they have done their deed.. I'll add some back if needed when they start filing in

420-magazine-mobile1134128025.jpg

Hey man, they are looking good, just don't trim anymore leaves off as autos are fairly sensitive from this point on, keep the light on full spectrum and keep the light on 18/6. changing to 12/12 will just slow growth, they are gonna take off from here.

P.s: yes they are definitely flowering

Hey man, they are looking good, just don't trim anymore leaves off as autos are fairly sensitive from this point on, keep the light on full spectrum and keep the light on 18/6. changing to 12/12 will just slow growth, they are gonna take off from here.
fantastic.. thanks! this whole auto thing is new to me.. but I'm traveling down the rabbit hole ;p

Just keep things levelled up in the canopy and you'll get some nice buds all around. You've done well with training, now it's time to watch them rise and build some height. The Colas will be nice don't worry... I'd leave the lights at 18/6 or whatever you have them at now, looking good Borker...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

removed some larger fan leaves covering the new sprouts.. hoping these darn things get bigger.. but patience is a virtue with cannabis =p

I'll water tomorrow and hopefully they will survive a 5day vacation! my last ones did but.. =p. darn holidays

420-magazine-mobile83048723.jpg

Can you use one of those water globes while gone for 5 days? You know the things you fill up then shove in the soil. The water only releases when the soil dries?? Im not sure if that would work with what you are using though.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420

Can you use one of those water globes while gone for 5 days? You know the things you fill up then shove in the soil. The water only releases when the soil dries?? Im not sure if that would work with what you are using though.

yea.. not with this setup..thought about it ;p. I nabbed a fellow grower to swing by to water and pet the cat if I'm not so all good there

Since this is your 3rd grow ill see if you know this answer. Instead of using chemical nutes has anyone ever used 100% natural/organic nutes?

Say you mow your grass, throw some clippings into a juicer, banana peel into juicer, used coffee grounds, green leaves, and random organic matter. Mix it all together with some ph'd water on low heat. Strain it then mix the concoction with your feeding water and ph balance it.

I use a 5 gallon pump sprayer which can last me a week with 4 plants.

Not really sure.. I've read about casings and molasses and the like (there is also the cooked soil thread) but I have only stuck with the liquid nutrients. the first feeding I ever did I used some store plant food.. then learned.. that's a no no ;p and all about NPKs and the like.

What nutes do you use if you dont mind me asking and what was/is the schedule that you use?

I originally bought an all in one set-up but UPS lost half of a box and my nutes are out of stock now. Im afraid ill need to buy some soon as ill start week 3 of veg soon.

I have always used the Flora series from Gen Hydro. This time around I am using Fox Farms. I've posted about all the feedings so just need to look back a few to get the details.. but I've since stopped using their feeding chart.. it seems off to me for whats they're getting. I'm pretty aggressive when it comes to feeding.. I have yet to nutrient burn that I can tell... most often it's PH lockout. but never a deal / plant killer.

I feed once a week, and then when I water (every 2-3days) I water till water seeps out then let them sit for a few followed by another drench to wash the soil.. I've had good results doing this, its just a lot of RO and gets wet =)

I'll prob go back to the Flora Series as this FF stuff is odd to me.. there are a ton of others that you can add in, but I just like the simplicity of the three bottle series.

I'll be setting up a DIY watering system today as I'm also going away for 5 days over xmas, I'll post it in my journal so keep an eye out.
I'll go through the materials and the build in detail.
pretty straight forward, it might come in handy for you.

well crud.. I get home from being away a week and lights are off ... when I changed to the full intensity of lights it's on a 12hr cycle .. I wanted to keep it at 18hrs but now it's been 12.. guess I'll just live with this cause I don't want a herm again! ;) I'll get some updated photos tomorrow

I think a week wouldn't be that bad. Just cloudy weather for a week. It happens all the time. I'm not expect bt I would recommend more light more autos. U will get more buds in the long run for sure. It's been tested by many experienced growers on 420

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

lights have been put back to 18hrs ;)

I did a full feeding today or full as all three. I did 20ml each of each in a gallon of calmag water. came out to 2370ppm

I also tied down the outer branches. no liking the forced flower but none the less... a lot of bud sites

420-magazine-mobile1270292993.jpg
420-magazine-mobile757099219.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1023974115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile143230145.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1335559112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile380623300.jpg

watering today I noticed some leaves looking raggid.. im not sure what their issue is but I'm not to worried

420-magazine-mobile2145960881.jpg
420-magazine-mobile974858648.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1796626042.jpg
420-magazine-mobile534555887.jpg

they are frosting nicely though

Back
Top Bottom