B0rk Goes RDWC - 3 Strains 550W LED Indoor

Replacement toppers has been placed...
0214181709.jpg
I am not sure but I think I'll end up trimming them so they fit into the tops nicer.. I had to use rocks to weigh them down as the leaves are not up high enough to fit over.. but none the less.. It looks decent.. and reflects like dang.

My Girl Scout is throwing a deficincy on the first set of leaves.. but my guess is that is due to the starting off how I did as the new leaves look a ok. so not to worried

0214181709a.jpg

the other two look decent..

0214181709b.jpg
0214181709c.jpg

the light makes the one plant look bleached.. but it's really not.

I'll redo / check how much water is lost tomorrow in the res to give me an idea of whats goin on. the plants from what I can tell are doing great.. nice big plump leaves and everyone seems to like the water.

Checking the Res today... it's at 390ppm and 67º with 5.9ph and is at 185cm. so if
50cm/5g = 10cm=1G and 185-200 = 15cm x 10 = 1.5g of water in 2 days.

1week ago I did the 20mL ea of FloraSeries and 20mL CaliMagic.. which once circulated got a ppm of 390. So in theory. If the ppm was at 370 after my last addition of 4g of water.. if I add 1.5 G of just ph'd water, I should have around that.. Lets SEE! b00p.. 380ppm.

So.. I think I'll leave the res be till Sunday.. (3 more days) and see how the ppms are. I don't want to over feed.. and they look happy.. so I'll give them 3 more days.

Another thing to note to myself.. the water when system is idle is 210cm. it was 140cm when I started.. so if I was 36g at 140, at 210 I'm now at 42g.

And a look into the res.. I'm noticing the brown algae.. not sure if I should be worried or just see where it goes.. My guess is it's from the light getting through the tubs which I have corrected.. Any suggestions would be most welcomed.. maybe I'll look into beneficial bacteria..
0215181709.jpg
0215181710.jpg

So now that the res is done.. I went to the plants.. No real update on the 2

0215181707a.jpg
0215181707.jpg

but I decided to start pulling on the Lemon..

0215181706.jpg

My goal with the Topped plant is to get the lower branches to start heading up and to get more of an even spread.

0215181707b.jpg

And yep.. she got a leaf nipped off.. I'm a huge fan of Defoaling and that leaf has bugged me for days!

One thing I am curious about autos.. does stressing them out send them into flower faster? I know I have three strains so this may not be a valid test.. but I want to use the middle (Kritical) and the left as my controls and the Lemon I'm going to do like my First ever Auto (GSC) grow and top away. I will also train the GSC some.. but not as aggressively as this..

420-magazine-mobile290728999.jpg

all for now =)

And a look into the res.. I'm noticing the brown algae.. not sure if I should be worried or just see where it goes.

You should be worried and you should not just see where it goes, get some Z7 and get it in there right away. Don't fool around or you'll have a world of hurt going on in your res.

I defoliate later... much later. And only when things get crowded. Honestly theres no benefit in taking leaves just to take leaves. Let em' grow.

Looks like you sorted out your light intrusion issues, and your bene. bacteria issues. We've given you plenty of shit about premature topping, but your plants will thank you if you just watch them grow. Dont get me wrong, ive gotten a kick out of this thread so far, but let them do what they do for a while.

I defoliate later... much later. And only when things get crowded. Honestly theres no benefit in taking leaves just to take leaves. Let em' grow.

Looks like you sorted out your light intrusion issues, and your bene. bacteria issues. We've given you plenty of shit about premature topping, but your plants will thank you if you just watch them grow. Dont get me wrong, ive gotten a kick out of this thread so far, but let them do what they do for a while.

best thing about shit being given is it usually is useful advice =) I'm all for the shit! I've only got what I have known and done to go from.. I take everything home on here =) it's what makes one a better grower.. cause I am no expert.. just a lover of growing

best thing about shit being given is it usually is useful advice =) I'm all for the shit! I've only got what I have known and done to go from.. I take everything home on here =) it's what makes one a better grower.. cause I am no expert.. just a lover of growing
I think we're all in the same boat. There's always another facet to the learnin' with this hobby.

Res update!

z7 came Saturday so I put in 10ml of each before heading to work. Today I did a 20g res change. I started with the res of 380/67°/5.9 and 190cm. To change the res I shut off the circulation and drained the res down to about 4g and then added 20g to it. To that I ph'd to 5.8 and added in this order

10mL of part 1 & 2 z7
150mL Micro
200mL Gro
50mL Bloom
100mL Calimagic
Not all at once now.. between each I waited for the powerhead to circulate the res.. once done the ph dropped to 5.4 so I ph'd back up to 5.8
Once done it was

1390ppm 66°F 5.8ph and 200cm high
Now turned on to circulate it's
930ppm and 175cms

The feed chart says to have a ppm of 1050-1350 for week 2 of growth.. so I'm happy with that number.

Now onto the plants.. Didn't do much other than check them out and removed the tiedowns on the topped lemon plant.. the bottoms have grown up so things are looking decent. I'm going to take the advice of most of ya and just let them grow.. I'll futz with the lemon some more but nothing major. I've already got the next system modifications in progress now that I know what is wrong with this one.. so that'll be the next grow with actual Feminized seeds. Not autos =)

The lemon is already starting to show preflowers. Wondering if topping autos causes them to go into Preflower early.. any thoughts on it? As this is my second auto flower grow. I'm just so used to training and topping, not sitting back and watching and relaxing. It'll be interesting to compare this grown with the previous GSC and see what the yields are. This is a welcomed learning exercise for me =)

0218181219b.jpg
0218181219.jpg
Image110108.jpg

All for today!

You crack me up b0rker. 930ppm, wow. I don't even know anyone that feeds that high in mid flower. But then again, I'm no authority on autos either. They're looking good today.

930ppm, wow. I don't even know anyone that feeds that high in mid flower, except Rider who is crazy as seven kinds of batshit.
Don't try this at home, kiddies.

IMG_388114.JPG
IMG_439010.JPG

Back
Top Bottom