3D printed items for grows

This is a 3d printed bell syphon for a flood and drain system you can see it working in my other journal in my signature
:passitleft:

SmartSelect_20230709-105949_Gallery.jpg
You got it all happening :)

This is a print I've just designed that will fit on 20mm electrical conduit and clip onto the vertical poles to hold scrog net and stop tent from sucking in from the inline fan.

IMG_20230829_175927_349.jpg
the davinci of stoners lol
You are the daVinci I’m
I made another version to keep polls level with each other.
I will add it to the file uploaded.

20230830_085455.jpg
This is a print I've just designed that will fit on 20mm electrical conduit and clip onto the vertical poles to hold scrog net and stop tent from sucking in from the inline fan.

IMG_20230829_175927_349.jpg
You are the da Vinci of stoners lol

Oh, that's pretty cool. I like the screw together mating to sandwich the container sides. :thumb:
Yea I had a look on thingivers but none of them screwed together.
So I had to design one ,while I was going I put a template to trace aswell for cutting out (thats the little disc)
Thanks for dropping by

What's the lowest temp filament you can get? & the finest detail? Was a big wish 20 years ago to make wax patterns for lost wax casting.

What's the lowest temp filament you can get? & the finest detail? Was a big wish 20 years ago to make wax patterns for lost wax casting.
People use PLA to make molds they cover in slip (pottery term) and keep dipping to build up layers over the print then let it dry them once dry bake it off at 200*c +
I even recall seeing a wax mix filament somewhere .
And as for detail 0.05mm
I just have to reduce tip size and slow print down to maintain very fine details.
Join a couple of 3d printing groups on Facebook and you will see what achievable. They are getting cheaper

People use PLA to make molds they cover in slip (pottery term) and keep dipping to build up layers over the print then let it dry them once dry bake it off at 200*c +
I even recall seeing a wax mix filament somewhere .
And as for detail 0.05mm
I just have to reduce tip size and slow print down to maintain very fine details.
Join a couple of 3d printing groups on Facebook and you will see what achievable. They are getting cheaper
Yes Shell casting they dip in different grades of sand in between coats
Should, they added plastic to waxes to make them more machinable
Too old to be buying one now

Back
Top Bottom