3rd Grow 1 Gallon Fun Run 12/12 LST-SOG and Maybe Some Topping

Re: 3rd grow 1gal fun run 12/12 lst-sog and maybe some topping :)

Well I hope the 3rd time is the charm. Everything looks good from this end bro. Your ladies looks very healthy and happy. I'm interested to see how this grow turns out....

:popcorn: & :goodluck:

holysmokey- welcome, ya these have been going from 12/12. i maybe should have vegged them but we will see what happens. the plants are between 30 and 35 days as of today. the silica helps with leaf health heat stress and protects them from fungus and critters. it seems to help.

Light-1-up- welcome and i hope so to about this 3rd time.
I fed them this morning with tiger bloom silica and flora nectar. their run off from the last watering i ph'd at about low 5's to high 4's so i ph uped the solution i gave them today to about 6.5. hopefully this will compensate for the low run off. i think next watering i will give them just plain water to give them a break from the nutes.
so here are some current pics they are all between 10 and 13 inches tall.
olive
P10100126.JPG

P10100135.JPG

jane
P10100146.JPG

P10100155.JPG

blinky the 3rd pic down is of a crazy branch coming off of her.
P10100167.JPG

P10100174.JPG

P10100183.JPG

nelie
P10100194.JPG

P10100204.JPG

and some group shots
P10100213.JPG

P10100293.JPG

P10100303.JPG

P10100312.JPG

P10100325.JPG

so far so good im still really unsure if the yield will be worth all the electricity but they still have at least 6-8 weeks to go.

I don't know what your light bill is but but figure this bro. What ever your bill is with-out the lights on and subtract it from what your present bill is and and that's you cost for your crop. Minus nutes and soil and that good stuff.

Times that cost by 4-5 months and devide by your total weight. You got 4 ladies there so you should get a decent harvest. Don't forget that you got some dank cheaper than what it goes on the street..

Just my two cents..

Good luck bro.

Any yield they produce will be worth the electricity... because they will be yielding smoke YOU grew homegrown is always better no matter what

Beautiful plants youve got there mate

I don't know what your light bill is but but figure this bro. What ever your bill is with-out the lights on and subtract it from what your present bill is and and that's you cost for your crop. Minus nutes and soil and that good stuff.

Im hoping to get an ounce just for the time spent and because dispensaries tend to be outta my price range :tokin:
next grow i will be looking for a 3-4 month supply
I agree about homegrown stuff. it maybe 100% psychological but it always seems more relaxing to smoke your own.
these plants come from good genes well atleast 1/2 good genes:smokin: my avatar is the mother plant that all these seeds came from.

Im hoping to get an ounce just for the time spent and because dispensaries tend to be outta my price range :tokin:
next grow i will be looking for a 3-4 month supply
I agree about homegrown stuff. it maybe 100% psychological but it always seems more relaxing to smoke your own.
these plants come from good genes well atleast 1/2 good genes:smokin: my avatar is the mother plant that all these seeds came from.

If you take care of your ladies, your ladies will take care of you :)

And I agree... the closest dispensaries to me are starting to fall in quality and raise in price it seems. So what better way to fix my medication problem then raise my own :)

My current crop will hopefully hold me over through the winter untill next year when its warm enough to get another crop rolling :cheer:

lebowski That sounds like its gonna be a good haul.

i was bored today and could not resist taking some pics of the ladies
group shot in the martian sun
P10100019.JPG

out of the tent
blinky olive jane nelie
P10100294.JPG

olive
P10100119.JPG

P10100168.JPG

P10100156.JPG

blinky
P10100127.JPG

P10100175.JPG

here is her mutant branch. she is kinda like a 3rd grow mascot with three flowering tops on one branch
P10100136.JPG

jane
P10100184.JPG

P10100205.JPG

nelie
P10100195.JPG

P10100214.JPG

I fed two of them today. i gave em a full dose of flora nectar 10ml and silica about 2ml and then 2ml of tiger bloom. i know i said this time i would go with just water :tokin:but they looked really good and their ph of the run off from last watering look at about 6.0 so i ph up this feed a little to 6.5 and we will see what happens. Then next time i will skip the ff nutes just use the floar-nectar and the silica. maybe try 2 feeding on with ff nutes then one off just water. see if i can find a rhythm to what they can handle. hopefully by friday i will have some spare money to pick up mad farmers MOAB from the hydro shop. wanna juice these babies up see what kinda colas they can build.
thanx for watchin :smokin:

The girls look like they're really taking off! When just looking at the pictures you would never know that they're small plants. How much have they stretched so far?

And, out of curiosity, any luck with the fungus gnat issue?

thanx lebowski-hahaha thats cool i guess im not the only one growing in a toxic radiation zone.

thanx raoul
they are about 15 to 20inches now two , olive and nelie have stopped stretching except where their main colas are building. Blinky and jane especialy jane are still stretching so i might have to lower or remove the platform they are on. I think those two have more sativa in them just based on how their buds are forming. but they are all really starting to flower now i can see some frostiness starting to develop. on friday im gonna pick up some moab bloom enhancer cant wait to see how it plumps them up.ill post some pick on sat.

i never got any money for the dunks i know they were only like 10$ but its been a tight month. I kept hunting them and once the plants filled out their containers most of the way. The top of the soil starting drying out much faster so i think their eggs died. so they are gone but im still gonna pick some up for my out side garden. damn nats are still hanging around out there.
so far im pretty happy with things . Ive still have at least 4 weeks. so we will see what happens.

Here are some pics from today. their buds are still fattening up. the last feeding was just flora nectar and silica. the next one is gonna be a thick one. i mixed about 2mil of grow big 2mil of tiger bloom so each one about 1/4 strength and 2.5mil of big bloom which is about 1/16 of full strength and then full strength flora nectar 10ml and silica at 2.5ml next feeding will be with MOAB which im gonna get after i post this update. i lowered the platform they were on so they have all the vertical room in the world to stretch now, not that they need it. I seems like jane is the only one that has any significant stretching left to do. she is now at 21inches will relatively small buds but if she fills in shes gonna have an 8-10inch cola. we shall see what happens.
nelie
P10100059.JPG

blinky
P10100068.JPG

jane
P10100084.JPG

olive
P10100095.JPG

group shots
P101001110.JPG

P10100157.JPG

P10100186.JPG

:tokin:

Those plants are freaking awesome!

I have a feeling that they're going to look like just giant buds sticking out of the ground...

Damn good for 12/12 from the start. Didn't expect them to stretch like that but some strains do whatever they want. Good job n lookin good

Those plants are freaking awesome!

I have a feeling that they're going to look like just giant buds sticking out of the ground...
hahaha thanx raoul. i will be very satisfied about this grow if you are right.

Damn good for 12/12 from the start. Didn't expect them to stretch like that but some strains do whatever they want. Good job n lookin good
619ster i know i was getting worried that i had made a mistake to grow 12/12 in such little containers. that is why i stopped lsting them when i saw they were flowering. i didnt want them to waste all their juices on growing their stalk.

well here is the next up date i was gonna wait for sat but im sick and bored plus they have shown some growth. They are getting really frosty on their buds and their top leaves. I ended up watering down the last concoction of nutes that i had mixed up. i was worried i might burn them. It is amazing that i have only seen like one or two roots poke through the bottom of their one gallon containers. i think its the hemp hurd holding moisture so they don't send more roots out to find more. olive is just starting to show some stacking. jane has stopped at 21in and is filling in nicely. blinky is forming very nice main cola i didn't think she was gonna do much 3 weeks ago. nelie's main cola is looking like one solid one so now i hope she stacks up like olive is starting to do. here are some pics.
jane
P10100079.JPG

nelie
P10100085.JPG

olive
P10100106.JPG

blinky
P101001111.JPG

group shots
this pic should explain my foray in to 12/12 growing. on the right is my bed and on the left no more than 2ft from it is a very hot light with two some what loud fans running and running. 24/7 or a 16/8 would stress me out too much :lot-o-toke:
P10100128.JPG

P101001610.JPG

P10100187.JPG

thanx for watchin
:grinjoint:

Beautiful silhouette!
thanx man, that was 100% accidental lol

Here are a few pics i snapped b4 my camera died i post some more sat. im just too tired to collect my thoughts.
jane
P101000511.JPG

blinky
P10100046.JPG

olive
P10100036.JPG

nelie
P10100027.JPG

Main colas looking like they are going to bulk up nicely!
ya most of the good dense nugs seem to be on the main stems except for Olive who has a couple arms that are as tight as her main. Nelie has a spot on her main cola that feels as dense as a wine cork. i hope she keeps filling out.
Just tuning in here, looking nice, some good sativas going.

The last picture has a Phat cola, I'm sure you'll yield a nice amount.
welcome grandaddie77
im hoping for an oz any thing beyond that is great.
they are all seeds from the some mother plant but two have really pulled a bit more sativa( Olive and blinky ) the others seem to be more indica. it would be cool if they smoked different from each other.

they are all doing really well. they have gradually lost water leaves and are getting a bit frosty. I have been feeding them 10ml of flora nectar and 2.5ml of Silica. I gave them a half dose 2.5ml of grow big for the last 3 feedings including the one they got today. A full dose 1/4tsp of MOAB. I have also been feeding with big bloom at 1/4 and today 1/2 strength so like 15ml and today 30ml. I will water with plain water (plus 10ml of flora nectar and 2.5 of silica) next feeding. I noticed a little leaf curl on the edges but that is all so far.

here are a few close ups....well the closest shots i could get.
some of these are of the same colas.
P10100198.JPG

P10100096.JPG

P10100108.JPG

P101001112.JPG

P101001210.JPG

P10100138.JPG

P10100207.JPG
P10100224.JPG

group shot
P10100148.JPG

Back