7-18-09

hi folks,kitty hope all is well haven't heard from you in long time.my sick little plant is getting worse and I'm thinking I may just pull and dry since I have 2 others that want to go under the big lights,I need my 2nd hps to get here I bought from grow lights a sponsor and then the medium size plants will have a choice to go with smaller cfls or just use both.I get just too many going at once and end up with 8 flowering but lighting for 4 flowering.
And even my smallest 4 inches are getting to the point they take off like jack rabbits reaching for the carrot in the sky and before I know it their a foot high.such is the deal when useing clones.down in right corner I have 4 plants all close to a foot flowering,and I dont want to keep in veg cause no room
so I'll take sick out and put in another gal,Once other light comes it will be a lot easier,or what I should do is slow down.Hell I don't sell it,or even smoke it-2 hits in a month,so good was that durban I just sat in a chair pondering the event horizon of a black hole.but bro sure can smoke it,about 2 js a day.spike

HPIM1414_320x200_.jpg

thx. soniq,ms.fox and fuuji for all their help,you rock.

High spike, hope you don't pull it yet; 92 degrees is going to be a problem whether the current plant or a new plant, and even hotter yet with added lights.

Anything you can do to get the temp down a bit?

I think I have a hermie here its not one thats in my current grow,it is a clone acting weird.leaves have 1 leaf or 1 big and a little 1 after every node it changes direction of the stalk . but its gettin tall and its flowering so I'll see what happens.

As soon as I see male flower I'll kill it and bro can smoke it.

HPIM1433_320x200_.jpg

HPIM1436_320x200_.jpg

7-19-09

well my brother since getting back to smoking regular again after the cop and hospital incident has been seizure free -there was a day and 3/4 he didn't smoke any any he had a seizure,its late now but I would like to explain what happened exactly,then he couldn't smoke and bang he had seizures.I should write to mpls.newspaper about the story and see if it could help get it going for medical legalazation.spike

legalization is a word big pharma doesn't like cause then they can't push there poison

7-19-09

well my brother since getting back to smoking regular again after the cop and hospital incident has been seizure free -there was a day and 3/4 he didn't smoke any any he had a seizure,its late now but I would like to explain what happened exactly,then he couldn't smoke and bang he had seizures.I should write to mpls.newspaper about the story and see if it could help get it going for medical legalazation.spike

What happened to my brother was he is at his new apt.which he wanted and he was not going to be stopped he figures t.b.i.,seizures he will live as he wants to and thats that with him.I can't blame him wanting to live as normal a life as he can,anyway he thought he was getting oras and that kind of turned to panic attack so he called help line and they were talking and he was feeling better he told them bye and hung up.well 5 minutes the cops come and he never remembers he doesn't have to let them in,but he did they found pot,pipes he has many meds.then they saw sword collection,and knives and they thought they should take him for observation overnight,he told them to get f****d and then they really took him.They took all the stuff out of his apt. and he stayed in hosp. overnight and had seizures.The next day he came home we got back his stuff but not stash and pipes.He had another seizure,but he started smoking strong durban again and that was his last seizure,its been 3 or 4 days now no seizures and he feels good again.Well from now on he will call me or mom if its not a total emergency,but I'm getting proof of why smoke is important to him and soon I will act on it.spike

7-21-09

I've gotten the heat down under the lights and it seems to have solved the problem.Now the room is getting the real skunk durbany smell,so its time to make sure I have measures in place in case of unanounced visitors and situations like that.But I sure like the smell and the trichomes that come with it.The dwarf ganja has a smell all its own,some people don't like to grow it cause they say it doesn't smell like pot.
Well who can say what pot smells like its all different ya know,is it better if real good dwarf ganja smell like mexican pressed tire weed.To me d.g. smells like a mans cologne mixed with mint,but thats me,smells different to my gal.
But the bro is doing good and smoking 2 to 3 js a day and he can't smoke more than that or I'll be cuttin buds off so I told him slow up a little,but if he's seizure free let enough alone I guess.all for now-spike.:peace:

DWARF GANJA
HPIM1380_320x200_.jpg

7-23-09

Oh my gosh,I cut a bud off the durban today,looked at tris with microscope and looking good,plentifull,still total clear but what I did then and have never done before is I squished it on my palm and it stuck to my hand for over 2 min. upside down I mean this stuff is so sticky and smelly,but once you trim leaves you can't even handle it its like hot gum on your fingers,unreal.Bro is going to shit when this bud dries and he gets it very cool.ok thats all,spike.hi kitty,fox, soniq,southern,green,fuuji,hippie and whoever else.pics. young Durban poison and young bud d.p.

HPIM1445_320x200_.jpg

HPIM1441_320x200_.jpg

yeah man sativas are like resin rockets straight to the sky and just covered in resin and trichs

7-23-09

Oh my gosh,I cut a bud off the durban today,looked at tris with microscope and looking good,plentifull,still total clear but what I did then and have never done before is I squished it on my palm and it stuck to my hand for over 2 min. upside down I mean this stuff is so sticky and smelly,but once you trim leaves you can't even handle it its like hot gum on your fingers,unreal.Bro is going to shit when this bud dries and he gets it very cool.ok thats all,spike.hi kitty,fox, soniq,southern,green,fuuji,hippie and whoever else.pics. young Durban poison and young bud d.p.

HPIM1445_320x200_.jpg

HPIM1441_320x200_.jpg

7-24-09

This is only way I could get to post anything today,Brother went to new doctor and talked him into giving him -percocet 10s 3 a day- and klonopin twice a day now the klonopin he gets goofy on and if you run out early because of abuse you have seizures,its 1 of the worst if you abuse for seizures,I don't know how this all will play out I'm just pissed.spike

High spike, hope you don't pull it yet; 92 degrees is going to be a problem whether the current plant or a new plant, and even hotter yet with added lights.

Anything you can do to get the temp down a bit?

Thx soniq for your help again. I didn't pull it and its better!

7-26-09

My son-in -law has been called up to go to afghanistan again(2nd time)

very ruff on my daughter and grand daughter (shes 4) so if inclined could

you mention R.W. in your prayers.spike

should have asked him to bring back some seeds I hope he returns home safely

Back
Top Bottom