Is the UV supposed to help boost trichome production?

Yes and it also helps boost overall THC there's several videos on youtube describing it, like back building its so easy why not do it ya know

Whew, finally caught up.

My Secret Jardin is an older version and can't support much of anything. My Mars Hydro tent has great features, but things like strings hanging from every opening get annoying.

Looked into Gorilla, but man that's a price tag, eh?

Sup Y'all? Speaking of tents, check out light house hydro on flea bizzay. They 4x4 and 5x5 tents are made strong and have good zippers with side access on both sides. Use metal corners too. I'm gonna get a 5x5 and put a 4x4 flood tray in.

Sup Y'all? Speaking of tents, check out light house hydro on flea bizzay. They 4x4 and 5x5 tents are made stong and havr zippers for side access. Use metal corners too. I'm gonna get a 5x5 and put a 4x4 flood tray in.

I've looked at them in the past maybe I should check them back out... by the way Phresh filters rock thanks for telling me to go for the quality one a few months back :thumb:

Great looking grow you got there. I got some cheese candy clones I'm waiting for them to root so I can flower them and see if their mamma is a keeper.

I took some cuts from my CheeseCandy an they've rooted... These two former cheese strains and being a long time fan of Cheese has my mind thinking of what could be :lot-o-toke:

Yeah I've never had cheese either waknbak! Someday tho

Hey brad girls are long awesome. I'm sure it's hard sleeping by those girls so frosty and sticky and smelly. Dude I hope to compete with you some day with those gorgeous plants you got ! Hey I was thinking of getting a uva/uvb bulb for my grow in flower. Thinking on getting like a t5 fixture with uvb bulb. I will see what you get and how it works. Good luck with the rest of your grow my dude

Sounds good to me , I've never had any cheese that I know for sure was cheese, I got some bud from a street dealer called LA cheese and it was good. Made your face get warn when you hit it like a instant high.
I've had a few cheese mixes and the actual Cheese before they're some of my favorites... Blue Cheese especially :drool:
Yeah I've never had cheese either waknbak! Someday tho
Hey brad girls are long awesome. I'm sure it's hard sleeping by those girls so frosty and sticky and smelly. Dude I hope to compete with you some day with those gorgeous plants you got ! Hey I was thinking of getting a uva/uvb bulb for my grow in flower. Thinking on getting like a t5 fixture with uvb bulb. I will see what you get and how it works. Good luck with the rest of your grow my dude
I'm just going to use some domes most likely we'll see I plan stuff as I go I'll see what Petsmart and Home Depot have to offer haha but it is hard it keeps me up some nights. ;)
Anyway I did some things to the gals the last feeding that will make things a lil easier, cant wait to post some pics :thumb:

oh you guys talk about strains, cool :smokin:

i wanna do stuff from DNAgenetics but they blocked Greece as purchase country because we're under capital control laws and our economic system is rupturing, how messed up is that :laughtwo:

Hey my pot headed brothers how we doing? Hope all of y'all are smoking on something good tonight I know I am all that talk about Cheese made me "search" for some and I found it soooo I've pretty much eaten everything. But I have an update y'all we're at day 32 of 11/13 and the girls are doing well getting close to coasting and just straight fattening now ya smell me, I've been feeding them Roots still with a lil cal mag hear and there, I'm going to back build half of the tops.... I'm wonder now on yield (I always suck at guessing) and on what drying I'm going to use.
Let me stop with the high thoughts and get to the pics.
FullSizeRender_8_3.jpg

All the gal's I thought it looked like cell service bars haha
IMG_7055_1_.JPG

IMG_70605.JPG

IMG_70567.JPG

IMG_70588.JPG

THC Bomb the frostiest and also the skinniest right now she's always been a lil behind so maybe she'll just take longer
IMG_70626.JPG

IMG_70694.JPG

IMG_70645.JPG

IMG_70634.JPG

Strawberry CheeseCake just pumping out frost stick and she's stacking! Heavyweights is on point so far at this point and the smell my brothers will make you smack your dog!
IMG_70717.JPG

IMG_70725.JPG

IMG_70745.JPG

IMG_70766.JPG

Incredible bulk is more like the incredible hog its small but a heavy drinker I don't mind cause she's getting chubby and it looks like she'll finish first.
IMG_70821.JPG

IMG_70915.JPG

IMG_70864.JPG

IMG_70883.JPG

IMG_70872.JPG

CheeseCandy may have some sativa in it don't ya think?? Haha she's stacking and getting a lil weight not to mention she's frosty as hell!
IMG_70934.JPG

Whole tent, it's not as tight since I got the stakes and string but it's still cramped by all means of the word, I was thinking of backbuilding tonight or Thursday? As usual what do y'all think?
Keep toking and growing brothers :passitleft:

Looking good man they are some big girls. I'm sure they are gonna fatten up nicely.
They are... its a challenge to get them in the tub to get them fed, lets hope they do:thumb:
Damn those look inviting!!!
Looks don't even compare to the smell, even though the Incredible bulk looks the least appealing it's smell is like fresh laundry with a hint of funk

oh you guys talk about strains, cool :smokin:

i wanna do stuff from DNAgenetics but they blocked Greece as purchase country because we're under capital control laws and our economic system is rupturing, how messed up is that :laughtwo:

Not really to much 420brother... but I'm always open for a good talk on genetics, as for DNA I'd like to try one of their strains because they claim it to be from where I grew up I honestly don't believe they have the original cut they'd need but still want to give it whirl just to see, I also heard they had problems with herm's just what I hear though.

i wanted to do their kosher kush but i guess thats not a possibility

your girls are a sight for sore eyes :)

i wanted to do their kosher kush but i guess thats not a possibility

your girls are a sight for sore eyes :)
Thanks brother I was thinking of waiting a few more days to enter one in potm or I should maybe just try to hold off till next month, hockeybry blueberry would kick my ass! :bong:
Gonna be a big harvest with those 4 Bradley :thumb:
You think so? I don't want to be that guy but any guesses or ballparks I should maybe be in? I suck a things like this I always undershoot like a pansy:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom