I don't have experience with either but have heard good things about overdrive. I have some on the way too.
The gals seem to be loving both I'm going to start raising the dosage slightly each feeding.
I use mollases but never tried the earth juice brand. I do use earht juices 5 part and one of them is catylst. Good stuff but it will drop pH low as heck.
I saw everyone else using molasses so I thought why the hell not ya know, but I'm looking in to Earth Juices other products and I'm liking what I see.
Vary interesting this back building.
We'll see how it works lots swear by it and I like the logic, one bud on the CheeseCandy really needed it though.

The gals seem to be loving both I'm going to start raising the dosage slightly each feeding.

I saw everyone else using molasses so I thought why the hell not ya know, but I'm looking in to Earth Juices other products and I'm liking what I see.

We'll see how it works lots swear by it and I like the logic, one bud on the CheeseCandy really needed it though.

So far on my plants with the backbuilding what I am seeing is that if the bud has a pointy tip and is prone to stretch out the backbuilding stops it cold and the bud thickens. The plant that I have that is already blocky I am seeing no difference. But that makes sense really. How do you get more blocky then blocky? I will use backbuilding on my pointed bud plants every time from now on.

So far on my plants with the backbuilding what I am seeing is that if the bud has a pointy tip and is prone to stretch out the backbuilding stops it cold and the bud thickens. The plant that I have that is already blocky I am seeing no difference. But that makes sense really. How do you get more blocky then blocky? I will use backbuilding on my pointed bud plants every time from now on.

I'm noticing the same thing as well, the CheeseCandy is what really made want to do it, the buds where still stretching and it looks like at this point that back building built the kibosh on that.

I looked back at the cheesecandy and you are right it's the perfect candidate. I will be watching your THC bomb. Just got mine yesterday.
It's my overall frostiest and stickiest gal I have... but it doesn't really have much smell and it looks like she'll be the least yeilding. So hopefully she's the dopest dope ya know.

Keep er goin brad :goodjob: might try the back building on my next batch of clones. I use the earth juice brand of molasses and its bomb...I use it in my teas...it smells like bbq sauce. You starting to use overdrive for the first time!

man your plants are looking great I use earth juice molasses too bro its great stuff that reminds me I need to get some more I am running low

Yo stage I ain't forgot about our talks when I first joined the 420 fam. Thank you sir and that is exactly what I plan to do actually. My thoughts were tho to get clean for about a week and take it naturally, then have the kit laying around incase of randoms. But mayyyy just get 2 and use 1 for pre, and 1 for randoms.

Brad I just started training my little girls, dude I hope they grow to be big and pretty like your ladies! Seriously considering dropping a photo bean to have something to mess with after my autos are done.... or should I just drop 3 more auto beans after this grow is over ?? Haha ohh the questions.

Keep er goin brad :goodjob: might try the back building on my next batch of clones. I use the earth juice brand of molasses and its bomb...I use it in my teas...it smells like bbq sauce. You starting to use overdrive for the first time!
I'm loving the back building so far, and the molasses did remind me of some BBQ sauce lol, but the gals are liking them both so far I started at 2.5ml per gallon and now I'm at 10, I increase 2.5ml every other feeding, idk what number I'll stop at.
man your plants are looking great I use earth juice molasses too bro its great stuff that reminds me I need to get some more I am running low
Thanks brother, I'm starting to get to the "are they ready yet" part of the grow... But I got a gallon for like 10 bucks at my local store so I couldn't pass it up.
Yo stage I ain't forgot about our talks when I first joined the 420 fam. Thank you sir and that is exactly what I plan to do actually. My thoughts were tho to get clean for about a week and take it naturally, then have the kit laying around incase of randoms. But mayyyy just get 2 and use 1 for pre, and 1 for randoms.

Brad I just started training my little girls, dude I hope they grow to be big and pretty like your ladies! Seriously considering dropping a photo bean to have something to mess with after my autos are done.... or should I just drop 3 more auto beans after this grow is over ?? Haha ohh the questions.
Ahh stop it Camo your gonna make me blush haha thanks though... Drop a photo man I love the idea of controlling them and being god... Not to sound weird or anything I just think they're more fun and you can do more with less fear.
As for an update the gals are doing great and staying thirsty we're 2 days away from weeks 6 I was thinking of doing a light flush say Friday then pound the gals hard for another 2 to 3 feedings then flush through week the last half of the 7th week, and 8th week!
Sorry for this shitty updates and not being as active I broke my computer and car all with in 2 days of each other, so the car is in the shop and the laptop gets sent in today so hopefully a legit update come Thursday have a good day fam, keep growing and thinking!

You are going to be so glad that you got them all tied up early. I am in a constant fight to keep my plants from falling apart right now. Even though I am going to keep using the scrog I may also incorporate your "stake and wrap" method next round.
I wish I would of done it earlier but its easy to do and keeps the gals tighter,I take them out every 2 days so tying wasn't an options,hope all is well KCMP on your upcoming harvest!
I use the em molasses at 1 tbsp per gallon when I make tea
I've been thinking about making a tea here shortly

Alright folk's we're 6 weeks in to flower and the gals are loving life, I feed them a gallon about every 2 to 3 day and a half gallon of my flower mix the days in between. Back building does the tricks on buds that need it on ones that are already looking on point don't really need it this is just a quick update with some quick night pics, I'll have a more official and substantial update on either Sunday or Monday when I have the gals out the tent.
IMG_71206.JPG

Full tent, it smells like death farts with a little mixed berry salad on side haha
IMG_71214.JPG

IMG_71235.JPG

CheeseCandy none of these pics do her justice she's swelling stacking frosting.... and even purpling!!!
IMG_71266.JPG

IMG_71285.JPG

Incredible Bulk is quite a fat ass she's getting there
IMG_71293.JPG

IMG_71304.JPG

THC Bomb she's frosty as hell like a windshield on a Midwest winter morning, her scent reminds me of a smoke shop
IMG_71315.JPG

IMG_71343.JPG

Strawberry CheeseCake frosty as hell rock solid and packing on weight, her smell is absolutely alluring so much so I'm drying one of her lower buds out right now :tokin:
IMG_71372.JPG

One more of the CheeseCandy I had to tie up some of her mains today just due to weight :slide:

All the gal's are pretty damn frosty like really nice and frosty except for the Bulk geuss that's the BigBud coming through but whatever, 2 more weeks or so y'all!! As usual let me hear y'alls thoughts and if ya have any questions let me know... Keep growing and tokin brothers :thumb:

Really nice man! It might be a couple months away but I have 5 THC Bomb beans just waiting to get germinated.

Keep up the great work.
I have a few clones and some left over beans I'll be giving the strain another run through with in the next few runs for sure as well... and I will try brother:passitleft:
Looking super nice and frosty my friend. They are fattening up nicely too. Can't wait till my buds start to get big and frosty.
I attribute the recent frosting to the Earth Juice molasses, like no lie eve after the first few feedings of it I noticed my lower smaller buds turning into lil snowballs and my mains just getting encrusted, that with Overdrive, and Trinity from Roots is getting the job done nicely :surf:

WOW super BB,your girls seems to love you.What is this spots on cheese candy?i have same spots on one of my girls.

Thanks brother I hope they show their love in weight and smoke, but I'm not seeing the spots on the CheeseCandy, the Bulk's upper fans have spotting on them due to cal I believe... Is that what ya meant or is there something I'm not seeing? This sour bubble o got is mighty strong :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom