420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

My Photone I put a thicker piece of paper on it and now matches my dr. Meter’s lux . DLI is set at 50 with the light 21” above the canopy. Made the leaves point straight up !
Ha! The dreaded "which paper do I use trap!"

Hey West, so I have the RV rented and cleared out so I have plenty of space, and I'm ready to haul my plants up to you for the trade of our plants you said we can do. I promise I'll finish them out strong for you, just don't mess mine up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The not joking around part: They are stunningly beautiful and :adore:

Ha! The dreaded "which paper do I use trap!"

Hey West, so I have the RV rented and cleared out so I have plenty of space, and I'm ready to haul my plants up to you for the trade of our plants you said we can do. I promise I'll finish them out strong for you, just don't mess mine up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The not joking around part: They are stunningly beautiful and :adore:
Are you coming down hwy 10 , I’ll meet you at Lake Charles I’ve got gambling fever . Look out WinStar has called three times in the last two weeks saying they have a room for me , free as usual!
Light manipulation tomorrow , well starts Sunday morning at 4:am .
Thanks Jon .

Are you coming down hwy 10 , I’ll meet you at Lake Charles I’ve got gambling fever . Look out WinStar has called three times in the last two weeks saying they have a room for me , free as usual!
Light manipulation tomorrow , well starts Sunday morning at 4:am .
Thanks Jon .
Hey, West, Azi has been asking me about light, and I'd like to direct him to what you have going on if he's not already here. Good light lesson. Cool?

Hey, West, Azi has been asking me about light, and I'd like to direct him to what you have going on if he's not already here. Good light lesson. Cool?
Everyone is welcome here @Azimuth I’m doing a light manipulation come Sunday. Jon I also set my Photone app to 21 hours , if I set it back to 12 hours it’s a lower number but I had to have it calculate for the 21 hours and 34 minutes. I liked the app as soon as it matched my dr. meter .

Everyone is welcome here @Azimuth I’m doing a light manipulation come Sunday. Jon I also set my Photone app to 21 hours , if I set it back to 12 hours it’s a lower number but I had to have it calculate for the 21 hours and 34 minutes. I liked the app as soon as it matched my dr. meter .
Thanks, West! I'll tag along and try and learn something. :Namaste:

Cool! You're using DLI. I feel more comfortable using ppfd. Many use the LUX setting. I guess it just depends on what you know the best and are the most comfortable using. But yeah, I made the same paper mistake. I used a thin cellophane piece that was just sitting around on the desk cuz it was close and easy, lol. I was getting readings I knew were wrong. Once I use a standard piece of printer paper for my ribbon it worked perfectly. I compared the app to the par charts on each of my lights, the big one, the MH FC-E6500, and the NL 420h. In all three cases the app reflected numbers very close to what the manufacturers listed in the par charts. For $5 you can't beat it.

04/02/2022 day 31 of 12/12
Penny appears to have been working last night, filling in tightly. Changed her timer to the light manipulation of 21 hours and 36 minutes on and 12 hours off for a week. I’ve changed the a/c to 74 degrees, having a 2 degrees differential it will hit 76 degrees , adjusted the inkbird to 56% rh , had it on 46% !
TDS 1114 ppm was 1151 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.6
Water level down 1-1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 5.5 was 5.9 Falling adjusted to 6.0
This girl is getting a magnesium deficiency, need to stay above 5.8 for a couple days !

04/03/2022 day 32 of 21 hour and 36 minutes on /12 off for the next 7 days
Making this a 5 day week !
Penny
TDS 989 ppm was 1114 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.4
Ph 5.3 was 6.0 Falling adjusted to 5.9
Three days falling must be getting close to a change . She’s still showing she needs the ph back to 5.8 and up !

04/03/2022 day 32 of 21 hour and 36 minutes on /12 off for the next 7 days
Making this a 5 day week !
Penny
TDS 989 ppm was 1114 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.4
Ph 5.3 was 6.0 Falling adjusted to 5.9
Three days falling must be getting close to a change . She’s still showing she needs the ph back to 5.8 and up !

I love the way you read your plants and respond.

04/04/2022 day 33 since flipped finished the first day of 21 hours and 36 minutes on 12 off of this five day week. 33 hours and 36 minute days . & @Tokin Roll is doing it right now.
Finally ph stayed on the high side to help get rid of some of this rust ! Another two weeks I’ll cut back on the calmag first fix the problem.
Penny Alaskan Purple
TDS 936 ppm was 989 ppm Falling
Water temp 67.1
Water level down 2-1/4 gallons Falling
Ph 6.0 was 5.9 Rising finally

04/04/2022 day 33 since flipped finished the first day of 21 hours and 36 minutes on 12 off of this five day week. 33 hours and 36 minute days . @ChefDGreen has done this & @Tokin Roll is doing it right now.
Finally ph stayed on the high side to help get rid of some of this rust ! Another two weeks I’ll cut back on the calmag first fix the problem.
Penny Alaskan Purple
TDS 936 ppm was 989 ppm Falling
Water temp 67.1
Water level down 2-1/4 gallons Falling
Ph 6.0 was 5.9 Rising finally

If only Penthesilia wasn't such a scrawny thing........

So what do you hope to accomplish with this light treatment? What's the goal?

Ah! Ever done it? This one's going to get it done if any of them are!
Three white widow and a dosidos 942 grams in a 5’x5’ tent and 1k watt hps . I know it was four plants but I have this gal spread out like it’s in a 4’x4’ tent . This way she can just spread on out as those buds build on the Tarzan net .

Three white widow and a dosidos 942 grams in a 5’x5’ tent and 1k watt hps . I know it was four plants but I have this gal spread out like it’s in a 4’x4’ tent . This way she can just spread on out as those buds build on the Tarzan net .
Four plants or one plant, the goal is, in that case, 2 pounds from the 5x5 SPACE, regardless of plant number. And you did it!!!! WOW. I have yet to come close. I'm trying for a pound between the two Fruity Pebble Cookies and whatever I get from the Mystery Plant. Amazing. Holy yield, Batman!

Looking good @West Hippie

How do you like the vegetative growth during flower to produce more bud sites?

I just placed my Green Crack back on 12/12 and the Golden Tiger is on 11/13. I am very happy with the results I seen in her growth and will do this again come September. Hopefully I can get a better light by then, or it will be my TSW-2000.

I downloaded the same app on my phone and plan on getting a decent meter by then.

The test I was doing is under much smaller LED's, but interested to see how you come along with that monster LED you have.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Back
Top Bottom