420 Jack Herer Grow 3 Feminized Plants

Thanks for all the comments guys! Lot of room in the tent, the flip happened on July 25 which would put me at 8 weeks on August 20. My experience has been that when the Seed Guy says 8 weeks flowering... I'm looking at 10 or more weeks to harvest. I'll be running a led for the lower levels starting tonight as well as Micro T5 and a CFL to get more light spectrum down there. The top of the plants is getting quite heavy; which got me pretty stocked about this crop!

I'll checking the Trichomes and supporting some buds later when the lights kick-in. Pics to follow.

I have a feeling that I'll be harvesting top buds first then lower levels; the colas are looking really good, popcorn buds dense and trichomes evolving... Intense light for lower levels as I'm on final push mode now :thumb:

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    812.8 KB · Views: 76
As predicted most of the buds on top of the canopy are ready to be chop! I'll be taking care of it tonight; lots of resinous nugs and numerous dense colas. When the top ones are removed the colas will show better. Quite happy with the aromatics citric and piney with a hint of pepper... the buds are dense and I'm looking forward to a nice yield from this grow.

19.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg

The colas will probably take another week or so before they are ready... I'll update as the plants are disassembled from the top down.

Back
Top Bottom