420 Jack Herer Grow 3 Feminized Plants

The girls are coming along with no issues thus far :thumb:

The resin glands are just working fine as the Trichomes are just plentiful; on a side-note the TSW 2000 is really making a big difference. Which is quite observable just in two light cycles. No fans with this light but the heat sinks are doing of cool job of keeping everything on ice :cheesygrinsmiley:... No heat issues thus far, while running at 100 % 12 on - 12 off.

Looking forward to chopping day!

Great pictures man!!

I’m liking That tsw 2000 more and more and everyday!

Thank you Backlipslide! The TSW 2000 has made a substantial difference in just a few cycles... I'm starting to believe that my five weeks chopping wait, might be shorten to three now account of the TSW 2000. I'll keep an eye on the Trichomes :thumb:

Thank you Backlipslide! The TSW 2000 has made a substantial difference in just a few cycles... I'm starting to believe that my five weeks chopping wait, might be shorten to three now account of the TSW 2000. I'll keep an eye on the Trichomes :thumb:

Well, I mean if it takes a strain 9 weeks to finish flowering I don’t think a light can speed that up at all... I don’t think :hmmmm:

Either way, I’m really digging the light!!

Well, I mean if it takes a strain 9 weeks to finish flowering I don’t think a light can speed that up at all... I don’t think :hmmmm:

Not sure about 2 entire weeks, but I could see a installing a better quality light source speed up the process some. I definitely think my QB has made everyone in my scrog fatter and happier in the time they have been under it. I've got better stacks and more trich's for sure! I made the mistake of putting a two 8 weekers on each side of a 12 weeker (or more) in my scrog though, we'll see how that turns out...

Back
Top Bottom