420 Jack Herer Grow 3 Feminized Plants

LTKNG

Jack Herer is a Sativa dominant hybrid created in the mid 1990s in the Netherlands as a bona fide medical strain. The ever popular Haze, with its stimulating high was mixed with the strong, relaxing Indicas of Shiva Skunk and Northern Lights #5.

I'm growing 3 plants; which thus far reflect different characteristics… Interesting. This is my first Jack Herer crop; thus far the plants were a bit finicky when transplanted. I’ve pretty much vegetated them for 6 weeks. As of this post they are on 12 on 12 off; I’ll update progress as things develop.

Used Sun Blasters used for vegetative state

Soil:

• coco coir
  • perlite
  • Bone meal (phospherus, calcium)
  • Rock phosphate (phospherous)
  • Epsom salts (magnesium)
  • Crustacean meal (nitrogen, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium)
  • Dolomite Lime (pH balance, magnesium)
  • Azomite (micronutrients)
  • Wood ash/bio char (potassium)

Going on 12 on 12 off as of today. 1000 watts led grow lights + Sun blasters X 2 for lower levels of plants.

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0352_Moment.jpg
    IMG_0352_Moment.jpg
    721.7 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    744.4 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    752.2 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_E0370.JPG
    IMG_E0370.JPG
    751.9 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0368.JPG
    IMG_0368.JPG
    869.6 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    962.8 KB · Views: 270
Awesome. I've always been a fan of Sensi Seeds Jack Herer.

Jack Herer is a Sativa dominant hybrid created in the mid 1990s in the Netherlands as a bona fide medical strain. The ever popular Haze, with its stimulating high was mixed with the strong, relaxing Indicas of Shiva Skunk and Northern Lights #5 ...
Hey @LTKNG ... Excellent choice on strain! And I have an interest in trying to grow in coco in about six months or so.

You can check out his memorial here too ... Jack Herer Memorial

I'm looking forward to your updates ... enjoy the grow!

The Blurpes are home made X 2 1000 W currently just running one; the other will be added when the budding cycle starts. The CFLs are 125 W Sun Blaster X 2 white light & 200W X1 yellow light. I tend to produce decent yields with my current kit.

Of course creating the right factors for plants to thrive is always first and foremost; I'm looking forward to bringing these girls to fruition :thumb:

The Blurpes are home made X 2 1000 W currently just running one; the other will be added when the budding cycle starts. The CFLs are 125 W Sun Blaster X 2 white light & 200W X1 yellow light. I tend to produce decent yields with my current kit.

Of course creating the right factors for plants to thrive is always first and foremost; I'm looking forward to bringing these girls to fruition :thumb:
Ahhhh they're not the "1000w HPS equivalent " things I'm thinking about then. Never heard of home made blurples mate. You know many watts they draw at the wall? Can't actually be 1000 surely?
Whatever it is it's working though. I was actually baffled there tbh. Thought that was one of those 180w replica things that everyone uses. Looks similar.

I thought thats what the CFL were cos I use the same ones and there not doing much of that lol. All in the LEDs :)

The housings came from some grow lights from china... the leds and board were assembled by a friend; the lights test at 1000W and higher when using different apps and devices to measure led lights. they draw about 185W. The chips utilized on the board are 10W each.

I'll take some time in the future to learn how to make my own led panels' as it can only benefit my hobbies :thumb:

The housings came from some grow lights from china... the leds and board were assembled by a friend; the lights test at 1000W and higher when using different apps and devices to measure led lights. they draw about 185W. The chips utilized on the board are 10W each.

I'll take some time in the future to learn how to make my own led panels' as it can only benefit my hobbies :thumb:
Ahhh there we go... Draw watt is what watt to go by lol. If it's 185 in then it's 185 out mate. There might be 1000w of chips but they're not at full tilt so as to preserve them. It's always the wattage going in number to go by buddy. Saves confusions.
I'm amazed with the lower growth like. Time will tell if they do the business in bloom but my blurples are 240w each and they certainly don't penetrate anywhere near as well as that.
Definately impressed with those so far :)

Ahhh there we go... Draw watt is what watt to go by lol. If it's 185 in then it's 185 out mate. There might be 1000w of chips but they're not at full tilt so as to preserve them. It's always the wattage going in number to go by buddy. Saves confusions.
I'm amazed with the lower growth like. Time will tell if they do the business in bloom but my blurples are 240w each and they certainly don't penetrate anywhere near as well as that.
Definately impressed with those so far :)

Thanks Barney! I tend to place lights near the lower levels & constantly respond to growth at the top of the plant; We'll see how these plants develop. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom