420 Mag Members Discount - LED Grow Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jozo-sha,
I am dying to know how these GS panels work out for you as I am sitting on the sidelines right now comparison shopping for a pair of LED panels. There just aren't many references to GS panels on the web, being that it is relatively new, but I still am hopeful that these lights can perform (at least on paper, but who goes by that anyway!). Good luck and I hope to see updates from you!

I will not put my eggs into one basket and say "OMGTHEBESTESTEVAR!!!!111" or anything at this point, but the initial signs in my current grow lead me to believe that GrowGSL's light is going to KATN.

I have a completed journal using the GS600 Pro Bloom. While I made mistakes and stressed the hell out of my girls with root rot and 1-2 other issues, it wasnt the lights fault and I still did pretty decent considering.

The completed journal: Bassman59's 1st Grow - DWC/LED - Pray For Me!

I also have a current journal about half way through flower that is doing very well even with me going beyond the area limits of the GS600 Pro Bloom. The current grow this LED has only been used in flower as I grew out the veg cycle under cfl's while waiting on grow 1 to complete and having only 1 light.

Bassman59's Revenge of the Clones! 600w Pro-Bloom LED - RDWC - Grow #2

I think this light appears to be doing a pretty good job ftw. I have no complaints at all.

any discounts on LED lights from are sponsers? I'm looking for something comparable to 600 watt HPS

I havent seen anything recently. You may want to check out GS website and see if they have anything. Or shoot them a Email.

I am happy with my 600w and am thinking about eventually buying 2 x 300 watters.

GrowStealthLED

I am looking for a sponsor to provide LED's for a new project i am building. the space will be 8mx3m split into a nursery/veg area and a perpetual flower room. This room will be due to be completed in january 2014. Any sponsor that backs me will be featured in my journals and if the product is good will recieve further sales from myself and my followers.

In 2014 I am looking to switch 11 grow spaces to LED and have budgetted £18000 ($25000 approx) on lighting alone. If any of u want to get on board please PM me. I Can pay shipping fees but i am looking for the panels on a free trial basis. im well known on this site and feel free to check out my grow journals. What u see me put on 420 is a fraction of what im involved with.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom