420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to @KingJoe83 for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - July 2017!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine. based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet and a Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

The Kind Pen Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Best Organic Nutrients Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winners.
  • MightyGrow Nutrients Combo Pack - Grow 6lb, Amend 6lb, Bloom 6lb
  • MightyGrow Humatrace - Dry Minerals 2lb

Started back in February, Kingjoe83's journal is over 140 pages and still going strong. It is (or was - it's rolling on from grow to grow) a first time, small tent grow, full of questions and answers, most useful for beginners. Kingjoe83, like many growers, has had his problems and disappointments, but with his persistent, positive spirit and great support from his knowledgeable community of subscribers, he overcame them to achieve ultimate success. The journal is a great example of the community spirit that we value so much here at 420 Magazine, of a grower winning through thanks to his strength of character and the peaceful and positive attitude of his subscribers.

Thank you, Kingjoe83, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Congratulations to @Kingjoe83 for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - July 2017!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine. based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet and a Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Started back in February, Kingjoe83's journal is over 140 pages and still going strong. It is (or was - it's rolling on from grow to grow) a first time, small tent grow, full of questions and answers, most useful for beginners. Kingjoe83, like many growers, has had his problems and disappointments, but with his persistent, positive spirit and great support from his knowledgeable community of subscribers, he overcame them to achieve ultimate success. The journal is a great example of the community spirit that we value so much here at 420 Magazine, of a grower winning through thanks to his strength of character and the peaceful and positive attitude of his subscribers.

Thank you, Kingjoe83, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

First off thank you guys for allowing to have this great tool readily available to us. Those are very kind words from you mods and team.
I was helped and supported greatly from pennywise and a few others. I truly am blessed to have came here and been welcomed into this culture. I know I get carried away at times but its all for that big kids at heart attitude. I truly believe that every man or woman out there should be trying to keep their inner peace, their spiritual sides and hearts open and to keep as much negativity out of our hearts; cannabis helps with that. This plant is not used for recreational purposes for me. i truly do need it for my chronic back pain and neck along with helping me be more sociable less stressed so less pissed off. therefore, my depression gets better as well. i had a hard first 25 years of life"everyone has a story" but i plan and choose to make a positive impact on others life well i'm here. I know that cannabis actually saved my life. anyways truly from the bottom of my heart thank you everyone for this, truly blessed.

I've seen some truly remarkable journals so to be up here is truly a remarkable honor.

Congratulations! :cheer:

thanks buddy truly blessed bud.

first time ever something like this has happened, feels weird. I usually like to be the one rewarding others.

You've come come a long ways in a very short period of time Joe. Now you have others coming to you for advice and counseling. Can't wait to see what the coming year has in store for you. Outstanding job Bro!

You've come come a long ways in a very short period of time Joe. Now you have others coming to you for advice and counseling. Can't wait to see what the coming year has in store for you. Outstanding job Bro!

Thank you pennywise for everything bud again you truly are the unsung hero bud. I promise to help as many others as I can come the fall I'm in a mission to help noobs . Acceptance is very important to make a stranger at home no tension just a heart full of love . Until we meet one day penny and friends I salute you all and raise this blunt in the air for all you mighty fine folks. Thank you is now become meaningless as I've said it numerous times now

Congratulations to @Kingjoe83 for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - July 2017!

Congratulations Kingjoe83 !!:surf:

Vape be kind pen arrived today really can't wait to rep the T shirt hope it comes soon:). Thank you app and mods back room staff you secret ninjas

Back
Top Bottom