Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Icemud

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • QueenTokelove

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
TNB Naturals contributes the following items to our winner.
Rules:

1. Only one nominee per member.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

6. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Um, I was looking over the rules...was wondering why can't a person from a non medicinal state win part of the prize? You know like the nutes and insecticides but not the other stuff?

420 Magazine requires that growers who post journals of the growing of Marijuana do so in accordance with applicable and current State Law; and, in some cases, Federal Law. We disavow responsibility for any actions taken by any members that fall outside the bounds of the respective laws or customs that bind them. 420 Magazine has neither the capacity nor inclination to actively moderate all posts or threads for these conditions but we will remove any post or thread that we determine, at our sole discretion, to be suspect of a violation in this area.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Um, I was looking over the rules...was wondering why can't a person from a non medicinal state win part of the prize? You know like the nutes and insecticides but not the other stuff?

Despite the bruhaha, I would like to nominate myself! No, just kidding folks, Jandre2k is who I would like to nominate. He has so many journals going plus always around to lend a helping hand.

I would like to vote for Jandre2k3, Now that guy totally deserves to win it and was already mentioned that he is always around to lend some good honest info. Ohh yea he even went as far as encouraging one to look up for the specific problem in hand which by the way was AWESOME :bravo:.

Well, thank you! But actual voting doesn't open until 15th. Thanks for the early vote though, lol.

I'd like to vote for NorCaliWood as well...great grows man!!

Back
Top Bottom