• Norcaliwood

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • JamesTheGreen

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Icemud GRATS AGAIN!!

borther you deserve it.

without sounding overly dramatic, joining this forums is changing my life and you dear ice mud stand shoulder to shoulder with the other titans of growing here.

plenty of masters doubt their own place among the alphadogs, thats normal...hopefuly winning this will help you realise....you ARE that good =D

Thank you everyone for the votes, the congratulation and for the love!!!! I very much appreciate all of you here at 420 Magazine!!! A little over a year ago I joined as a member here at 420 magazine and started my very 1st grow!!!! I learned 90% of what I know from this site and absolutely think that our community is the best thing since sliced bread and cannabutter :)

I try my best to share what I know with others here and always try to give the most accurate information that I know of because this is how I learned and its only right to give back to such a wonderful community. I hope to continue to help to share knowledge so that all of us can grow the greatest mary j that we can :) Thank you to all of you!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom