Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Mr White

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Bigirishdoode

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, Case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, $50 Store Credit at SmokeTower.ca, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
TNB Naturals contributes the following items to our winner.
Rules:

1. Only one nominee per member.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) may result in a disqualification for 1 year.

6. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I'd like to nominate my good friend OldMedMan. He's been around for a long time and still remembers to get around to help people in their journals/ grows... Has one of the fastest moving journals and always makes sure to respond to each person.

Lots of good nominee's! Good luck one and all :)

I'd like to nominate my good friend OldMedMan. He's been around for a long time and still remembers to get around to help people in their journals/ grows... Has one of the fastest moving journals and always makes sure to respond to each person.

Wow! THsea Thank You for the nomination. I am honored my Friend.:thanks:

I would like to nominate DocBud for MoTM contest!! His introduction of the High Brix method of growing and all of the valuable information that he has shared is definitely deserving of recognition. I am just amazed at how healthy my plants are due to this method and his guidance!! thanks and congrats Doc!

And my vote goes to MR White on his abroad mission for the millitary and still I've seen his name around in almost every journal out there , giving topic starters great positive vibes !

So MR White be home safe and hope to see you grow something green soon!

Agrees with THSea, I second his vote.

I know I am not on here as much as I want to be, but there is one member who is always here reading answering questions and updating his journal. I know this because I have to say hey BID put that down and hang out with lmao not really but he does put his heart and soul into his plants and I feel he deserves member of the month. So I am nominating Bigirishdoode!!!!!

Doc Bud is a very accomplished grower, and has dropped some serious knowledge here over the years, and the Same goes for OMM! All good nominations this month, but OMM gets mine:Namaste:

Doc Bud is a very accomplished grower, and has dropped some serious knowledge here over the years, and the Same goes for OMM! All good nominations this month, but OMM gets mine:Namaste:

Thanks Quix.....That means allot to me no matter who wins.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom