• Vick074 - Comatose Kush

Votes: 27 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
g bomb cured for about a month

yummy6.jpg

yummy smoked about 3/4th of it already

2014-02-08_13_42_35.jpg

Up for your review is my Black Jack. This is a crafted strain of Black Domina (Dominant) and Jack Herrer, not a purchased strain. This was grown under a 357mag+ LED panel and unfortunately is all that's left and not one of the colas. It has a hashy flavor and has a very deep spiciness to it. Not very floral at all. The high is very couch-lock-y and cerebral, able to distract and numb the mind for sleeping. Also, seems to have a high CBD count as it is GREAT for pain and excites the appetite. This was cured for 1 month.
Black_Jack_with_brownie.jpg

Black_Jack6.jpg

:thanks:

There are some great entries here but I'm going to participate anyway. This is my first nug from my first crop that went pretty well, it weighs .25 oz and was harvested 12/7/13. The strain is Lucy and I have found it great for mood uplifting and general feeling of well being.

One of these days I'll figure out how to get the close-ups right :D. Best wishes everyone!

g'day mates!

some knockout sexy-as-heck nugs this month! ok, i thought i'd add to this standout collection of nugs my own Somango x critical, cured for a month, most notable about this strain is the mango's tropical sweet fruit aroma and taste- like mango or peach- fantastic vaped! smoking this flav is like sitting on the banks of the ganga watching the sunrise sipping on mango lassi's! ;) knockout stone that graduates to a smooth long lasting high.. all in all one of my favourites:

P1030301.JPG

P1030291.JPG

goodluck all and happy smoking! :Namaste::peace:

WOW some really nice Nug of the Month entries so far everyone :adore: Here is a chunky Jack Herer bud I harvested last month I will enter it weighing in at 5 grams coming off a 2nd generation clone from a Black Skull fem Jack Herer seed I sprouted last year :yummy:
daves_00520.JPG

daves_00322.JPG

Good Luck and Good Weed everyone :cheer:

looks damned fine Closetorganic!!! great pictures :)

For the galleries consideration here's a nug. shot of some sativa dominant "Jade Dragon" which is a personal strain I created a few years back that consists of Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Green Crack. Best of luck all!:goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC0016212.JPG

Untitled-1_dragged_2.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

"Jade Dragon" ... very cool name :) awesome stuff Cm :icon_cool

s1ingblade here, my February entry for Nug Of The Month.
I simply call it my #3. It was the third out of four plants I searched thru last year.
It has a nice fruity smell and a taste that is hard to describe maybe a strawberry candy, the one that has the soft chew on the inside.
As for yield it's fantastic. I regularly get 22 ounces (dried and jarred) out of four plants in a four by four tray vegged under a month. 1000 watt HPS.
It's my favorite daytime smoke as its a sativa dominant pheno. Makes my pain not matter anymore and it makes me really happy and grateful.
The Potency is a 8 out of 10. Not a couch lock but strong none the less.
Nug_of_the_Month1.jpg
Nug_of_the_Month_2.jpg

Thank You For Your Consideration

It looks like a green chili pepper lol. If they only made chili burgers out here with those! :)

now that's a chili burger i could seriously get my teeth around! :) loL and yeah, it kinda looks like a jalapeno! ... mmmm chiiiili...

Hi everyone!
I'd like to enter a nug of my personally grown 100% organic Comatose Kush.
With a one and a half month cure.
She's about the size of a Lg jawbreaker.
Very potent, and extremely strong on the nose.
Burns smooth, no burnout, high seems to last forever!
Fuel, soil, coffee, and muskiness, are all in her bouquet.

Coma_1.jpg

Coma_2.jpg

Hi everyone!
I'd like to enter a nug of my personally grown 100% organic Comatose Kush.
With a one and a half month cure.
She's about the size of a Lg jawbreaker.
Very potent, and extremely strong on the nose.
Burns smooth, no burnout, high seems to last forever!
Fuel, soil, coffee, and muskiness, are all in her bouquet.

Coma_1.jpg

Coma_2.jpg

Damn!!! That looks like when you wake up to a fresh winter snow and everything is sparkling and frosty!!! That is beautiful!!

Back
Top Bottom