• LedGuy74 - Unnamed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daggersstrain - Critical Mass

• JonsGrowTech - Pineapple Express

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think if it's a competitive entry then keep entering but if it wins then retire it. There's pics I can track back to 2015 still being entered. I guess new pics of same bud might be nice but I don't care either way. I won with my MT. Kush n it will never be seen here again. I remember the blackberry from contests in the past, I wish it would have won so I don't have to compete against it! It's all for fun n a lil bragging rights. Happy to see how many superior growers are in this community.

I agree it's for fun. I just think if you enter a photo and don't win then you need new photos. The same photo over and over just seems too redundant. I've never entered the same photo to try again after losing.

I voted for that bud before and even searched out seeds for it. It is a beautiful bud to me too.

Peace, love, cannabis.

Ya winners get retired. I've yet to get close to winning but I like to give it a shot each month that I can. To see what happens. I've seen buds that come in 2nd place 1 month and 2nd entry gets very little votes. I've seen it go the other way around too so fingers crossed ;)

As much as i'd like to take another couple shots I don't have any of this bud left except for the one I used to make seeds and broke it all up.

tangerine cookies
DSC_0027128.jpg

Blackberry Kush(DBHB)

Blackberry_Kush_1.jpg

Blackberry_Kush_1-2.jpg

I've grown Blackberry Kush a couple times and never see it purple up, but yours and another couple of participants always have it purple. What seedbank did you get it from, is it the auto version? It's one of my favorite strains but it seems like there's not a whole lot of accurate information out there about it. Thanks for posting it again :)

Oh, and uhh, here's some new ones...

This is Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry OG

IMG_20101231_171611.jpg
IMG_20101231_1717211.jpg

I've grown Blackberry Kush a couple times and never see it purple up, but yours and another couple of participants always have it purple. What seedbank did you get it from, is it the auto version? It's one of my favorite strains but it seems like there's not a whole lot of accurate information out there about it. Thanks for posting it again :)

Its Dutch Passion Blackberry Kush Auto. They don't all turn this color. I've had 3 out of 5 that did though. I crossed it with a Sour puss to try and get a photoperiod version that has that color trait but with more frost ;).

Its Dutch Passion Blackberry Kush Auto. They don't all turn this color. I've had 3 out of 5 that did though. I crossed it with a Sour puss to try and get a photoperiod version that has that color trait but with more frost ;).

I think that's the kind the other people have run too. I didn't get mine from a seedbank but rather just bagseed from locally grown Blackberry Kush but it's always been photoperiod. I've been trying to figure out the lineage on DP's, see how it compares to the oral history I've heard of Blackberry Kush, because that is all over the board. I've hard Rasperry Cough x Black Domina, to Blackberry x Bubba Kush, to GDP/Bluberry x Afghani, etc. Hard to tell what it actually is.

I think that's the kind the other people have run too. I didn't get mine from a seedbank but rather just bagseed from locally grown Blackberry Kush but it's always been photoperiod. I've been trying to figure out the lineage on DP's, see how it compares to the oral history I've heard of Blackberry Kush, because that is all over the board. I've hard Rasperry Cough x Black Domina, to Blackberry x Bubba Kush, to GDP/Bluberry x Afghani, etc. Hard to tell what it actually is.

Heres what I got off the seedbank's website.

Details
AutoBlackberry Kush is an automatic cross between Dutch Passion's original Blueberry and a dark colored resinous Kush hash-plant selected from Dutch Passion gene bank.

Automatic Blackberry Kush has been introduced to offer a top quality indica with a heavy hitting effect together with a fresh fruity Kush taste. The Blueberry may slightly, but not always, dominate the Kush characteristics giving a sweeter and fruity influence together with the strong earthy indica contribution from the Kush.

AutoBlackberry Kush grows vigorously with a strong main bloom and numerous side branches typical of an indica autofem. The majority of plants will show color in the leaves/buds at harvest, occasionally the hard and compact buds may develop particularly dark colors.

Auto Blackberry Kush typically reaches around 0.75 - 1 meter and is ready to harvest about 10 weeks after germination. AutoBlackberry Kush will appeal to growers wanting premium quality genetics capable of delivering extra sticky XL harvests with a really strong body effect.

A visually beautiful automatic Kush which produces top quality effects together with great taste and aroma. A superb new auto which has it all, highly recommended.

I need some admin help here the 420 app won't let me post photos to my journal

Hi Pirate - I think a few folk have been having this problem recently. Seeing as this is the NOTM competition thread, why not post your question in the Uploading Photos thread (it's linked in the opening post here)? Or send a mod a private message.

Hi Everyone

We are receiving multiple reports of the inability to upload photos via the app.

We are working it right now as top priority.

Apologies. Frustrating for all of us.

Thank you for your patience.

Teddy :Namaste:

Please note

The photo upload issue only applies to the app. You have 3 other options:

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device
- You can use a laptop (iOS or Windows)
- You can use a PC

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom