• Thedaveabides - Quantum Kush

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • TheBoogyman - Durban Poison

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Mr Am4zin - Auto AK47

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll jump in with a couple shots of some organically grown Blackberry Soda. Enjoy & best of luck to all!:goodluck:

Blackberry_Soda.JPG

Blackberry_Soda_Close-Up.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:
:surrender::surrender:

Wow, everything is so frosty this month.I hope nobody minds if I join in on the fun.

Strain: Viper city Og IIIX
Breeder: Moxie
Grower: Twox

This is a 6 gram rock off my last grow. This inpeticular nug has been curing for about 6 weeks using a 62% humidity pack. She is rock hard and hands down the densest flower I've ever grown. She lived a sheltered life 12 inches away from a 600watt HPS and she loved every second of it. For supper I feed her General Organics full line with a little silica. She's a Grape kush crossed with a lemon og and then back crossed with a lemon og. The grape flavor is still very strong with a lemon smell and undertones. She's very indica dominant and super stoney after 8 weeks. She puts heads to bed with ease.

20160705_211609.png

20160705_211507.png

For your enjoyment... The wickedly potent

Big Irish Doodes Chemdawg x Royal Purple Kush

VZM_2_IMG_20160706_184423.jpg

Damn! The kitchen sho is hot!:drool::adore:
Wicked entries all.:bravo:

From Freedom of seeds this is Godberry (God bud and Blueberry) Very tasty tastes like fruity blueberry some of the best smoke I've ever tasted very dense buds this one is 10.3 grams. Short plant but has big buds. Heavy couch lock. My favorite night time smoke.
Good luck all!..... lots of good looking nuggs in this contest
2016_07_09_3603_edited-1.jpg
2016_07_09_3602_edited-2.jpg
:peace:

eregan keep on growing and you will get great buds take a look at some of the grow journals like Canna Montana and nismo12's journals
and snidrajsed journals and so many more are great for learning how to apply different technics. Happy growing.

:morenutes:

Seed: Exodus Cheese Autoflowering(Greenhouse seeds)

Plant Height: 75cm

Medium : Soil(10 liters or 2.6 gallons) with extra vermiculite, perlite and zeolite

Nutrients : AN Expert line with some little tweaks

Vegetation Lights : 2x 85Watts cool white CFL's and 60 Watts warm white CFL

Bloom Lights : 2x 60Watts warm white CFL's , 3x 22Watts warm white CFL's and 85Watts cool white CFL

Grow duration : 11.5 weeks from seedling including 2 flushes

Harvest: 50-55 g for this plant

Comments;
I had 2 X-Cheese plants. This bud is from the long one. Greenhouse mentions that plant height can vary between 80-90cm for 2 weeks of grow period. But this guy is also treated and trained for 6 weeks of grow period to be short and bushy. Other plant was about 60cm. This plant also turned out shorter than seed company said.

Harvest is a bit lesser than the short plant because the buds other than the top were staying a bit further to CFL's compared to the shorter plant. But the top cola is very dense and weights 20 grams(cured) itself. Very nice smell and taste. Stealthy plant yet good harvest. Below there is a link for a little grow journal about this plant.

Exodus Cheese Autoflower Bloom Period

Hope you will enjoy :)

PS: The jar is for scaling. It is a 850g Nutella jar.

IMG_043340.JPG
IMG_043236.JPG

ok, i guess i can't be a spectator forever,, my first entry into a 420magazine contest,, i am so excited,,

P1160800.JPG

maybe the first nug i have grown worthy of the honour to enter, so there she be,,

mama thai

fourteen weeks in the oven,, by near four weeks the longest plant i have had in flower,, all washed and curing for a month or so now,, what a plant it was,, grown in soil with simple miracle grow nutes, completely with cfl lighting,, for fourteen weeks,, am i repeating myself??

two point five ounces of green brown gold,, curing to a brown brown gold,, the odour is subtle, a musty mystery,, can't quite nail it down,, dense as all get out, and a presence in the bowl, let me tell you, and a present to behold as well,,easily my biggest plant by volume harvested so far,, next to no trichomes on the sugar leaves,, sugarless leaves mostly,, plenty on the buds though

dutty and dutty too got their buddy, melvin, to help out,, some help,, can't put the pipe down,,

no worries,,

P1160800b.JPG

smiles and hi fives all round,, thanks friends,,

cheers to all enterers and entries:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom