Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Dr.h00k - Heavyweight Dream

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ShiggityFlip - Bluniverse #4

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nug of the Month - September 2016

Ok guys, first off I'd like to say this is a nug from the FIRST plant that I have EVER harvested or grown. This is Pure Love, I bought the clone from a local dispo. It's a high CBD and high THC strain with a very piney smell almost like cedar with an earthy undertone. When I smoked a sample it went straight to a heady high behind my eyes and then relaxed into a very nice body stone and a very nice sleep. Anyways that is all I really have for this strain, I hope you like the pics!!

420-magazine-mobile444773389.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1078342897.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well...I've never entered before...butt...what the Hey...She is a Strain Hunters Heavyweight Dream grown under a somewhat unusual assortment of T5's...CFL's and low wattage HPS lights...The pine aroma that was prominent through out her grow has subdued somewhat and a slight skunk/dank is revealing itself...taste isn't so bad considering she is dried but not cured...not that green harsh you would normally expect...nowhere to go but better after a few weeks in the jars...starts off as an uplifting happy experience...transcending into a nice mellow...do we have any ice cream kinda buzz...lolool.....anyways...here she is...Best of Luck to Everyone...Cheerz...h00k...
P10100815.jpg

P1050974.JPG

Well...I've never entered before...butt...what the Hey...She is a Strain Hunters Heavyweight Dream grown under a somewhat unusual assortment of T5's...CFL's and low wattage HPS lights...The pine aroma that was prominent through out her grow has subdued somewhat and a slight skunk/dank is revealing itself...taste isn't so bad considering she is dried but not cured...not that green harsh you would normally expect...nowhere to go but better after a few weeks in the jars...starts off as an uplifting happy experience...transcending into a nice mellow...do we have any ice cream kinda buzz...lolool.....anyways...here she is...Best of Luck to Everyone...Cheerz...h00k...
P10100815.jpg

P1050974.JPG

Now ya got me wanting ice cream. :passitleft:

Hey all, I have some giant arm sized nugs this round but am entering one of the smallest. It is from my Dynastygenetics Bluniverse #4 grown in DocBuds High Brix soil and flowered under LEDRF's Perfect Sun 1000. She has trichs upon trichs and trichs on top of those trichs. The buds are extremely solid and when dropped in a jar give a resounding thunk. It is one of those buds that feel like if you squished them they would resist and then explode into trichy goodness. One plant yielded 145+ grams of cured nuggets.

The terps that you get are Blueberries and diesel, a super nice fruity fuel that make you grab your chest after taking a dab of resin. The buzz is cerebral with sparkles and the munchies coming after. Her colors are a mix of lime green and purple. The end of this bud in the top pic looks like a Temple dog with a floppy ear to me.
:circle-of-love::Namaste::circle-of-love:
Thanks for your consideration

P9100156.JPG
P9100151.JPG

Hey all, I have some giant arm sized nugs this round but am entering one of the smallest. It is from my Dynastygenetics Bluniverse #4 grown in DocBuds High Brix soil and flowered under LEDRF's Perfect Sun 1000. She has trichs upon trichs and trichs on top of those trichs. The buds are extremely solid and when dropped in a jar give a resounding thunk. It is one of those buds that feel like if you squished them they would resist and then explode into trichy goodness. The terps that you get are Blueberries and diesel, a super nice fruity fuel that make you grab your chest after taking a dab of resin. The buzz is cerebral with sparkles and the munchies coming after. Her colors are a mix of lime green and purple. The end of this bud in the top pic looks like a Temple dog with a floppy ear to me.
:circle-of-love::Namaste::circle-of-love:
Thanks for your consideration

P9100156.JPG
P9100151.JPG

Dang Shiggity! That's just heavenly.
Well played my good man
:bravo:

Shiggs man that's a nice lil nug.
:passitleft:

Phrum the light room.

The poll is now open. :cheer:

A consolidated list of all the entrants is available now in the first post in the thread.

Drool. Then vote.

Good luck to all.

:Namaste:

So many awesome flowers to choose from, I don't know which one to pick.
Best of luck to everyone!

Oh, and thank you @Teddy Edwards for taking the time to consolidate all the entries and get the poll up and running.
:thumb:

Hi Everyone

Just to inform you that Cultivator's entry has been withdrawn. We only allow cropping, no additional effects or Photoshopping, in order to allow all members, with or without the software or skills, to participate. Cultivator's entry was a two-photo composite. He has been most understanding about it, cannot find his originals which would allow us to re-load the photos for him, and has therefore asked us to delete his entry.

We thank him for his understanding, and look forward to him re-entering next month.

If you have voted for his entry, fear not. Our software automatically returns your vote to you.

Good luck to all the shiny, sticky entries.

Your 420 Magazine Moderators :circle-of-love:

:blunt::hookah::roorrip::ganjamon:I say we all smoke one for Cultivator... sorry to see your entry go, you'll get em next time. For anybody who doesn't know Cultivator he's a super nice guy, real helpful and smart as he!!.. Any advice or knowledge I've received from either him personally or his journals has been golden.... The next puffs for you bud..

Hi Everyone :ciao:

As the end of the month approaches, the contests are now being monitored for any members with fewer than 50 posts who have voted and haven't read the rules. :nomo:

Their votes will be removed, so you may notice a few changes in the numbers. :geek:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom