• Mr Am4zin - Dark Devil Auto

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Gazoo - OG Kush

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Twox - Bubba's Gift x Viper Cookies

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing as we are still a few entries down and voting starts tomorrow, id like to throw this in for consideration. Last chance for the
Dark Devil Auto
DSC_35101.JPG

DSC_35291.JPG

The poll is now open.

A complete list of all the delicious entries is now in the first post in the thread. Please view, vape and vote.

:goodluck: to all.

Here be a nug of HSO Blue Dream grown in the DBHBB! After hang drying alone this was quite a nice smooth toke, can only get better with time. This has been jarred for 1 week. Very frosty and delicious! Thx Herbies!

IMG_20160803_085234.jpg
Screenshot_20160803-085445_2.png

Got my vote because you haven't won before and because I too have grown blue dream in DBHBB and it is a dream. Good luck bro! :)

Thx Canna! I'm just happy to have had something homegrown to enter. W00t!

Next batch won't be done until Dec/Jan. Which will win my fancy, BD or Sour D? Only time will tell.

Im doing some amherst sour diesel, cheese candy, snake venom and white rhino in kit soil...should be nice! :)

Hard to believe that with the thousands on 420 mag there's only 68 votes so far..
Like this every contest.
Low numbers..
Apparently people can't find the contests easily. .

I own and have been a member of many forums on different topics. In nearly every case it comes down to about 100 active members that make the site go, unfortunate as it may be.

Many of people, including myself, have the contests linked in our signatures. It's not like you have to go to a special polling place to vote. It's right here. I would think with these awesome prizes that more people would turn out here. Oh well I guess. Hell I love looking at awesome plants and beautiful buds and here is a good place to :drool:

I was thinking the same not many turn out to vote compared to how many view the thread so the threads (competition )are viewed but maybe people don't want to vote, paranoid maybe hahaha ,close races in all the comp threads, good luck to everyone

I was thinking the same not many turn out to vote compared to how many view the thread so the threads (competition )are viewed but maybe people don't want to vote, paranoid maybe hahaha ,close races in all the comp threads, good luck to everyone

I think a lot of the view count can be attributed to the contestants. Lol. Especially those in the lead. **cough*MrA*cough**. Haha. Just messin :passitleft:

I think a lot of the view count can be attributed to the contestants. Lol. Especially those in the lead. **cough*MrA*cough**. Haha. Just messin :passitleft:

You have no idea my friend :rofl:
Too close this race, I already worked through my finger nails, now I'm working on reaching my toes. :)

Back
Top Bottom