Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Batcave - Critical Super Silver Haze

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Sycawar - LA Woman

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
TNB Naturals contributes the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

10. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

Consolidated Entries for June 2012

Deege420 - Cali OG

photo-376.JPG

photo-375.JPG

Jandre2k3 - Blue Diesel

IMG_20120525_014807.jpg

Image1241.jpg

Local Grown - Nirvana Blackberry

Grow_866.jpg

Grow_865.jpg

Vapedogg223 - Nirvana White Widow

White_Widow_Nug_01.jpg

White_Widow_Nug_02.jpg

Icemud - University Hill's OG

DSC024591.JPG

DSC024612.JPG

Alaskan1 - Urban Poison

IMG_045691.jpg

IMG_05636.JPG

nick88 - Unknown Strain

Bud156.jpg

TeSmp - Purple Kush

Screen_Shot_2012-06-11_at_7_04_34_PM.png

IMG_1604.PNG

Batcave - Critical Super Silver Haze

IMG_65451.JPG

Sycawar - LA Woman

DSCN21963.JPG

It's been a while since I've entered...but I'm extremely medicated, and in a strange mood...so I thought I would see what I had to offer.

I really loved this one, it's Nirvana White Widow from my last grow, and had been slow cured for many weeks at the time of this pic.

White_Widow_Nug_01.jpg

White_Widow_Nug_02.jpg

:thanks: for taking a look!

:Namaste:

Hey everyone. I would like to enter my University Hill's OG from my first grow. She was such a stretchy plant, growing from about 2 1/2 foot to almost 5 foot from veg to flowering and beautiful cone shaped nugs. Very little trimming was needed to get them presentable and the smell was so overpowering, just cracking the jar for a moment would fill the room with a skunky/sweet OG aroma. As far as the smoke, for a very stony OG, it was very very enjoyable smoking and smooth hits. You could almost milk a full bong and still not really want to choke or feel discomfort from harshness...might have been the organics, but also could have been the strain that did this. The taste was that of a fruity inhale followed by a skunky OG diesel taste that would stay in your mouth for a good 5-10 minutes after a fresh green hit. The high was very heavy and even though wouldn't couchlock you physically, mentally it was hard to focus on too many things after smoking her...lol...
I definitely would grow this strain again.

DSC024591.JPG

DSC024612.JPG

Back
Top Bottom