• Cmitch55 - Master KushX Purple Kush

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Ilikebike - Pure Power Plant

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Icemud - OG101

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@MissBud, looks like its in the bag, well done, it really is some nice looking bud, im really suprised their wasnt more entries and more people voting, the site is full of growers and browsers but not many people join in with the contests, its something everyone should take part in

i think it would be a good idea if the same thing happens as it does when we get a msg, when we click on user cp it tells us if we have any private msgs, well if the site put the contests at the top so everyone was reminded to vote then once they vote it removes the link from their user cp, i think this would get more people voting and more people entering, i think more people entering and voting would make it a more fairer system as a lot of growers vote for growers they have had some dealing with in journals,

but with buds like missbuds i would says its well deserved, it looks like the colorful buds seem to keep winning, so get growing or buying some amazing looking bud,

its good to see new people voting so thanks for coming over and checking the buds out, you can always enter one yourself in the next contest next month, as long as its something you have grown, or bought or was given you can enter the contest, it dont need to be something you have grown yourself, so if you have got a nice bud take some pics and give a review and strain type of known and get entering the contest,

its good to see new people voting so thanks for coming over and checking the buds out, you can always enter one yourself in the next contest next month, as long as its something you have grown, or bought or was given you can enter the contest, it dont need to be something you have grown yourself, so if you have got a nice bud take some pics and give a review and strain type of known and get entering the contest,

Thanks donpaul.p. I'm just starting from seed right now and have a few sprouts as we speak. I eventually would like to start my journal but I'm in the middle of cleaning up and getting ready to try my first grow with a tent. Once everything is in place i will begin to contribute a bunch more around this great site. I've been lurking for the first month and just decided after 20 nights of reading it's time for me to participate!

:peace:

give us a shout when your started and ill come over and have a look, my journal is doing good and i got some amazing plants in flower, feel free to come over and have a look, you may need to go back a few pages to see some bud pictures, but im having fungus gnat issues right now so trying to get that sorted

very very nice everyone torn but you got to love the purple,and that agent orange is awsome. well someone is getting my vote hmmm

what Mr. Mudd Pie said! all of them were something Id like to smoke. all of them:)

@ missbud, well done, well deserved some fine looking bud you got their, one day ill have an entry worthy of this contest, keep up the high standards people, well at least till i enter then can you all enter some scraggly looking stuff that you dragged through a muddy puddle, its the only way im going to win

Back
Top Bottom