Votes: 1 0.9%
  • BudTender71 - Qrazy Train

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cronichemphog - NYCD

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice nugget there

So whats the deal here? Do people vote for themselves because Id like that not to be like high school

No I dont want to is my point. I dont think anyone should. That bud came from my 1st or 2nd successful grow. I say successful because the 2 grows prior didnt make it to flower or made it to preflower but I got further everytime. I seen that most peoples plants die from overwatering but mine died from underwatering because I was afraid to overwater haha. Had 1 die this crop because a few people said to use baking soda for ph up and it flat out almost killed my entire crop but some quick action I was able to save all but 1. Im never using baking soda again regardless of what anyone says. Thanks for the compliment by the way.

No I dont want to is my point. I dont think anyone should. That bud came from my 1st or 2nd successful grow. I say successful because the 2 grows prior didnt make it to flower or made it to preflower but I got further everytime. I seen that most peoples plants die from overwatering but mine died from underwatering because I was afraid to overwater haha. Had 1 die this crop because a few people said to use baking soda for ph up and it flat out almost killed my entire crop but some quick action I was able to save all but 1. Im never using baking soda again regardless of what anyone says. Thanks for the compliment by the way.

I never heard of people using baking soda before. I hate it when people mess with other peoples grows :( I hope they bounced back and gave ya some meds!

Well they are in flower now. You can stop by if you would like to plus I put some extra goodies in my blog. Take it easy

excellent nugs as per usual. good luck guys!

That's what I'm saying
Growing is its own reward but I still like to show off

No one from Colorado may enter peacably due t strong jealous reactions from members such as myself.

hay everyone been gone for the last month and a half, feels good to be home, anyway I logged in and went right to "bud of the month" contest... WOW...WOW, what a choose, I haven't been anywhere else in this site and haven't logged in a long time, so I'm guessing that the ColaMonster has a slight lead on...not sure who..., but after giving another close look...I would have to give my vote Vick074 with the Ambrosia. everyone have fun with this and good luck...catfish.

fair enough. it does make it tons easier when your nosy neighbors get screened by the cops lol
Bless you my bruthu, Seriously, I NEVER thought I'd live to see ANY grower make that statement.
You just made my f'ing day man.
Keep it green out there in Freedom land. Hope to join you from here some day. :goodjob:
We're winning this & the momentum cannot be stopped much longer.

Bless you my bruthu, Seriously, I NEVER thought I'd live to see ANY grower make that statement.
You just made my f'ing day man.
Keep it green out there in Freedom land. Hope to join you from here some day. :goodjob:
We're winning this & the momentum cannot be stopped much longer.

this is the way it should be! if its not legal/decriminalized/made available for medicinal purposes im moving the wife and kid(s) to Canada or Colorado!!!!

this is the way it should be! if its not legal/decriminalized/made available for medicinal purposes im moving the wife and kid(s) to Canada or Colorado!!!!

You wouldn't be the first and you wont be the last but cajun was right it is coming, and its coming along allot faster than I expected.

but anyways hell yeah get your ass over here we would love the company

Back
Top Bottom