• TheBoogyman - Blue Cheese

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Icemud - Blackberry Kush

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Hosebomber - Diamond OG

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thank u kindly Sir! the master of the nug and plant pics-Vick, has absolutely inspired me to attempt to learn more about my fandangled camera.. with gradual success, i am confident i will eventually get there lol ;) move over Alice cause it's '420 through the looking Glass' :green_heart:

Damn!:bigblush:
thank you kindly.

You're killing it with the photos lately Alk!
That's a beautiful entry you got there bro.

:high-five:

Here we go my 2nd try at this. This is Killing fields from sannie's seeds a cross with The One and Jack. its a sativa and smells CRAZY. i cant open the jar without stinking up the whole house. it smells like sugary spice with berry and a punch of citrus! It smokes the same. its like having fruit striped gum but better! hope you enjoy as much as i am!

CAM000824.jpg
CAM000836.jpg

O and its sticky as all hell

For your consideration here is some DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush. She was grown using Botanicare Kind products and flowered for around 9 1/2 weeks. Since then she was dried for around a week and jarred for around three months. This is not the largest nug from the harvest, just a pretty one. The smell is only beaten by the taste.

bud_041.jpg
bud_040.jpg

Good luck everyone! :420:

CHH, I must have gotten lucky. I only bought one femmed seed from Herbies. I'm loving. Many folks are loving it.

I am currently flowering the original mother plant. She'll be shown in either this months or more likely next months Plant of the Month contest.

I didn't kill the strain though--too good.

Hi everyone:ciao:
Some very nice entries this month as always.
I thought I would try my luck with a nug of White Widow that I grew and harvested from my last grow. She cured for about a month and is a very nice smoke. Not to hard hitting, its a strain that I like to smoke during the day cause I can still function and get stuff done. Anyone up for smoking a joint and speed cleaning your house?;)

IMG_0003128.JPG

Same bud broken open.
IMG_0002124.JPG

Good luck to all the entries. ;)

Awesome entries as always!

Here is Ladybug OG unsure how long vegged but flowered for 50 daysish after a week of curing. Tastes and smells like Jolly Rancher Candy!

IMAG4629.jpg
IMAG46341.jpg

Here is my blue cheese after two days curing, gonna let it cure for probably another month before smoking! The pictur does not do the trichromes justice, though. :(

Oh, forgot to say that this is homegrown. I pulled the seed from a mmj blue cheese and this I from a clone of the original. I grow in happy frog soil with added perlite. I flower under two 125w 2700k cfl bulbs. Dry weight of 16.5 grams off my foot tall LST'd blue cheese. Lemon kush is still flowering, I will enter that next month!

IMAG06623.jpg

looking beautiful everyone! :drool: :yummy: :ganjamon:

love the splashes of purple in that bud Jimmy! the different colouring makes for an intriguing looking nug.. looks like it could give a few different types of stone .. kinda reminds me of willy wonkers ever lasting gobstoppers :)

that looks like a nug i could really get my teeth around Ice! very nice :bravo:

G/L everyone /|\

Back
Top Bottom