A few more pics from some flower while I did some jar checks.

GSC #9 is by far the winner this year! Forgive the farmer's trim.
She was coincidentally the one I stressed out the most before harvest. The aroma that comes out of the jar when I open it is an abundance of sweetness. There is hint of mint in there too. Unfortunately, my 8 year old still smells a little bit of hay. What the hell does she know?!

The most beautiful plant of the bunch before harvest was hands down #7! She also has produced the prettiest buds of the bunch too. Here are some samples of the smaller buds with a farmer's trim too.

Here is one of the bigger and more photogenic of the buds. An ode to the OG line.

A reminder of how she looked shortly before harvest.

#1,3, & 7 has a much stronger old school smell of a pungent OG. It is faint though. I let the dry go too far and had too many in turkey bags for too long. Still learning and won't get too down about it. I need to improve this part of the craftsmanship. Simple as that!
Love the day at the beach shot. :love:
Amazing.

Stay safe
Bill

Love the day at the beach shot. :love:
Amazing.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks again Bill! It was fun packing this bud and planning for this.
BakedArea, catching up a bit…your GSC grows were great, my cured buds look like your with a couple phenos…love the smoke and effects. Cheers
Thanks cr8! I need to seriously improve my drying and curing process. I could have done much better. I haven't had time to do much with my buds. Hopefully, over the Holidays I'll have some chill time to get some rosin pressed and make some capsules. The few test buds I have smoked have been amazing effects. I'm not sure on how much I liked the smoke. I need more experienced people to test it. I had a local buddy test a couple buds and he told me that it was great. I'm not sure if he was just being nice or telling me the truth. I find that more often than not, people won't tell me the truth to avoid hurting my feelings. I have some buds to process and I'll be sure to get some close up pics. I'm determined to win Nug of the Month with one of these GSC nugs. Haaa haaa.

Hey everyone! I hope all or most of you that followed this journal, gets a chance to see this. I wanted to once again say how grateful I am for all of you on this Girl Scout Cookies journey. I appreciate the wonderful encouragement, constructive criticism, watchful eyes, and overall wisdom from start to finish in this grow. This was my first indoor grow!!!

What a wonderful way to end 2021!

I am grateful for all the blessings I have enjoyed being here in this community.

Our amazing sponsors took a gamble on this gardener that could only use the sun for food and buds. Thank you again @420 and the staff for the opportunities to team up with @Weed Seeds Express on this Comparitve Grow. And many thanks to @BESTVA LED for the opportunity to pump out major wattage out of the Pro4000!

Thank you @GeoFlora Nutrients for your amazing line of nutrients. Could not be more easy. I need easy. This was it for me! My outdoor GSC absolutely LOVED your stuff.

@Sierra Natural Science for protecting my outdoor crop like nothing else has. Tested on tomatoes too. Only plant in my garden that was unphased by pest pressure. Thank you guys for being awesome!

Thank you @DYNOMYCO and @Terpinator for helping my plants reach HIGHer potential!

This should conclude this journal. Could not think of a better way to end my grow year! A truly blessed 2021!

GSC #8 - Outdoor - 351 grams / 12.3 oz

Indoor Total 13 oz
GSC #7
Harvest of 144 grams / 5 oz
GSC # 3
Harvest of 86 grams / 3 oz
GSC # 1
Harvest of 77 grams / 2.7 oz
GSC #9
Harvest of 66 grams / 2.3 oz

Processed some rosin from GSC #7

Have a wonderful and blessed New Year everyone! I really am thankful that this place was a shining light for me this year. It truly was! Cannot express it other than with a thank you. Blessings for you all!

@Teddy Edwards Please go ahead and move this one to completed. Thank you and to all the 420 Magazine staff for all you do. You are helping a lot of people and I hope you all have a blessed 2022!!!

Hey everyone! I hope all or most of you that followed this journal, gets a chance to see this. I wanted to once again say how grateful I am for all of you on this Girl Scout Cookies journey. I appreciate the wonderful encouragement, constructive criticism, watchful eyes, and overall wisdom from start to finish in this grow. This was my first indoor grow!!!

What a wonderful way to end 2021!

I am grateful for all the blessings I have enjoyed being here in this community.

Our amazing sponsors took a gamble on this gardener that could only use the sun for food and buds. Thank you again @420 and the staff for the opportunities to team up with @Weed Seeds Express on this Comparitve Grow. And many thanks to @BESTVA LED for the opportunity to pump out major wattage out of the Pro4000!

Thank you @GeoFlora Nutrients for your amazing line of nutrients. Could not be more easy. I need easy. This was it for me! My outdoor GSC absolutely LOVED your stuff.

@Sierra Natural Science for protecting my outdoor crop like nothing else has. Tested on tomatoes too. Only plant in my garden that was unphased by pest pressure. Thank you guys for being awesome!

Thank you @DYNOMYCO and @Terpinator for helping my plants reach HIGHer potential!

This should conclude this journal. Could not think of a better way to end my grow year! A truly blessed 2021!

GSC #8 - Outdoor - 351 grams / 12.3 oz

Indoor Total 13 oz
GSC #7
Harvest of 144 grams / 5 oz
GSC # 3
Harvest of 86 grams / 3 oz
GSC # 1
Harvest of 77 grams / 2.7 oz
GSC #9
Harvest of 66 grams / 2.3 oz

Processed some rosin from GSC #7

Have a wonderful and blessed New Year everyone! I really am thankful that this place was a shining light for me this year. It truly was! Cannot express it other than with a thank you. Blessings for you all!

@Teddy Edwards Please go ahead and move this one to completed. Thank you and to all the 420 Magazine staff for all you do. You are helping a lot of people and I hope you all have a blessed 2022!!!
Brilliant my friend @BakedARea :love: Thank you.
All the best to you and your family for the year to come.

Stay safe
Bill

@InTheShed I forgot to mention to please pass on blessings to your wife. I know she's struggling through pain and your dedication to her relief is truly inspiring. I'm trying better to find ways to show love like this. Blessings homie.

That was one helluva' ride Baked!

Happy New Year to you. Looking forward! :Rasta:

Happy New Year, Baked. I hope 2022 is better for you than 2021 was. :hug:

Her pain isn't much by comparison to many here
I did not understand pain many years back. Now, I have come to an understanding that it is impossible to place a scale or comparison from one person to the next. Even with various types of Cannabinoids that might work for her, may not work for me. What I may think is a sharp unbearable pain, may be her everyday pain. Or vise versa. Also, how we are able to manage the pain mentally weighs on people differently.

I have some great days! I long for many more of those. I hope she has as many great days in 2022 as possible! For all of us honestly!

I know I need more greatness in my life. To uplift my soul and mind. That's what I am working towards. One tiny step forward at a time is how it feels. I need to learn to accept my current pace of life. A mighty struggle ensues...
Way to grow Baked! What's next?
Thanks so much Otter! It was a wonderful learning experience. I'll be dialing back a bit this year and work on consistency in everything I do.

I'll be starting a new perpetual journal today actually! Would love to have you join. I'll update my signature and post a link to it here if you feel the urge to follow along. I think it is time to always have a personal (non-sponsored) run of stuff going all the time. Seems easier to just create one journal for that.

If more sponsorship opportunities come up, then I will do my best to accommodate it (space, time, requirements, etc.). If I cannot make it work, then I will need to just say no thank you.

That was one helluva' ride Baked!

Happy New Year to you. Looking forward! :Rasta:
Blessed New Year GDB! I'm excited for this year. Going into 2021 was already rough. Heading into 2022 is actually rougher, but I feel more ready to tackle some of the inevitable things of life that are heading my way. One thing I can rely on is that my plants will bring me joy and satisfaction in more ways than I even need to explain. I think most people here understand that. I'm really excited about the upcoming outdoor AND indoor season. Working on that plan right now!
Happy New Year, Baked. I hope 2022 is better for you than 2021 was. :hug:
Hey HG! Blessings to you and your family always! I too hope for all of us to have a better year. And you know what...I think this little community of stoners is ready to uplift anyone here that is not having a better year, ya know?! I want to be a positive influence here like you have been for so many. You inspire and bring joy here. I am guessing not just here in this online community. Keep that up and I know that will help facilitate a better 2022 for many! No pressure. :ciao::thanks::passitleft:

I did not understand pain many years back. Now, I have come to an understanding that it is impossible to place a scale or comparison from one person to the next. Even with various types of Cannabinoids that might work for her, may not work for me. What I may think is a sharp unbearable pain, may be her everyday pain. Or vise versa. Also, how we are able to manage the pain mentally weighs on people differently.

I have some great days! I long for many more of those. I hope she has as many great days in 2022 as possible! For all of us honestly!

When I was diagnosed with rheumatoid autoimmune disease in 2004, it was the worst pain I ever experienced. I literally had to wear ice packs on my knees 24/7. It was truly awful. I complained to my sister about it and she said, "You may think this is the worst pain you will ever have but someday this pain will be normal as you will adapt." And, she was right.

"You may think this is the worst pain you will ever have but someday this pain will be normal as you will adapt." And, she was right.
Sorry to hear about your autoimmune disease. And right she is, indeed. It is sad though because there are so many people struggling with various issues and they have never even tried or scoff at the idea of using cannabis for relief. We do learn to adapt and just get on with life. That is sad to me. My heart aches for you HG and I do hope you are able to live your best life as pain free as possible.

I need to get some bloodwork done soon actually. Doc wants to rule out autoimmune issues for me. I have been just "going with the ebb & flow" of this life and the pain. Trying to manage as best I can but it's not good enough.

I am getting broken down, a little bit at a time. Hard to remember what a "good day" is sometimes. But, going to just keep fighting and seek answers.

I'm okay, Baked. Pain sucks but I just do the best I can every day. The only year that I hoped for a short life was 2008 when I had costochondritis (inflammation of the ribcage) for the entire year and I had to wear a heating pad 24/7/365.

I know of others who have far worse pain than me. I hope you get a diagnosis that can be treated easily.

Back
Top Bottom