420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

And especially imperative for landing! :Rasta:
Look at that landing strip ;)
82CACFCE-D5E8-472A-A8DF-EA79EB77832F.jpeg

I’m all about using every last bit of weed, so the stuff that rolls down hill ends up here.
B8A6D9B0-E081-4B5F-9832-E4E18150AE4D.jpeg
Decarbed 2oz of mixed flower makes 120 of these #000 pills (that’s horse pill size) or almost 200 #00 pills.
If you like to get high, ALL DAY, and you haven’t tried this, you’re doing yourself a disservice.
I start feeling them after about 1 hour 45 min - 2 hours later.
It really slows things down :rofl: :laugh:

What do you keep you humidity at for this stage of veg?
With my dehumidifier running, I’m generally right around my normal growing humidity (45-55%) but it’s been a little low this week, like high 30s.

Though I’d like to see a bit more vigorous growth out of her, she’s doing ok. This being new nutes and a new light, I don’t really know how to push her (nor do I really want to) so I have to believe she’s just taking a little time getting established. That’s a lot of the reason I did this before I leave for the weekend. She should be firing on all cylinders by Monday. Sometimes they just need to be left alone.
C46D017F-B196-4C3B-853C-E1DA97C471CC.jpeg

And the runt hasn’t moved much, still hanging in there
42BD8CAD-2038-46FB-B8CE-051D4ABB5568.jpeg

Hi Justin :)

Do you smoke as well or just do the edible side of consumption?
Hi @Trala ;)

I do a bit of everything. Let’s see I guess I’ll just break it down like plant food doses lol-
I would say these are my numbers lately:

Smoking (bong) 45%
Smoking (joint) 5%
Peanut Butter cups (40mg CBD) 15%
Capsules 10%
Vaping (indica co2 or BHO) 20%
Dabs/rosin/hash 5%

There’s a bit of method in that madness but I just do it as I feel I need it right then.
I probably also forgot a method because well, I’m a full time stoner :rofl:

What’s your favorite?

You're nothing if not well-rounded!
Thank you sir!
I should have also added to the list one thing that helps all the other stuff make more sense-
Alcohol, Nicotine, Prescription and OTC drugs 0%
I’ll take being a well rounded stoner any day over what I would get called doing the other things ;)

I’m all about using every last bit of weed, so the stuff that rolls down hill ends up here. Decarbed 2oz of mixed flower makes 120 of these #000 pills (that’s horse pill size) or almost 200 #00 pills.
If you like to get high, ALL DAY, and you haven’t tried this, you’re doing yourself a disservice.
I start feeling them after about 1 hour 45 min - 2 hours later.
It really slows things down :rofl: :laugh:

There's a whole thread about taking plain decarbed flower as an edible with no other ingredients. Someone who shall remain unnamed labeled it "cannabis dust" . Here's the link, if you're interested:

Cannabis Dust: Simple Consumption, Unexpected Potency

Personally, I found that without the added oil, I had to take a minimum of 2 grams worth to get high so I deemed it not worth it, for me.

Her lower leaves are finally lifting up and not sagging. Looks like she’s joining the program ;)
BAFEA005-9775-4787-A2D4-0A632B934C65.jpeg
D043849E-C30F-40C9-A264-22E3D2934DB9.jpeg
I’ll be gone for a few days so hopefully you guys are kind to her ;)
Have a great weekend!

Have a good weekend Justin!

Back
Top Bottom