420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: April 2018

Take some of this with it... Ween left it here for you (I’ve been minding it ;) )
:passitleft:
Ah, that feels much better. Tasty, like grape jelly!

Sweet Coffee Ryder - World of Seeds - My first successful auto grow - My first picture submitted without blur from my hand shakes...lol.
AmyG truly a work of art - Cola Monster is preying for first prize again with that AH-mazing photo - So many really creative perspectives - Best of luck to everyone - Thanks 420 team for the fun contest!

Sweet Coffee Ryder - World of Seeds - My first successful auto grow - My first picture submitted without blur from my hand shakes...lol.
AmyG truly a work of art - Cola Monster is preying for first prize again with that AH-mazing photo - So many really creative perspectives - Best of luck to everyone - Thanks 420 team for the fun contest!

Wow! That lady sure sparkles! Nicely done lady G!:thumb:

Coming to the wire peoples... Beautiful pics

GL and Keepem Green

...shaped like a lil' hedgehog...please...no Ron Jeremy jokes..:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
Lol, she was a cute little one. Funny because in another pic I have the same nug but it looks like an elephant.

Lol, she was a cute little one. Funny because in another pic I have the same nug but it looks like an elephant.
Ron Jeremy was also known to look like an elephant! LoL
:yahoo:

I seen the dude in a 'serious' flick... Dude sure can't act worth a shit......

Keepem Green

I seen the dude in a 'serious' flick... Dude sure can't act worth a shit......

Keepem Green
He’s not that bad. 1 best actor and 4 best supporting actor awards. Give the guy some credit, his job is really hard...

Superb pics loving that pie.
1537929-6b357cd114e71ed776349caa7f2fa414.jpg
Icebreaker regards

Back
Top Bottom