• OGpapa - Mystery Bean Clone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JohnnieJC3 - French Macaron

• Harry Green - Gorilla Glue x Critical Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely awesome Billy boy. You have given me some ideas now. Wonder if I could grow a 5 lb monster in my 8 foot tent?
Well done.
They might as well give you trophy now.
Thanks Amigo, but lots of great members with awesome plants.. :Namaste:
We'll wait.
I'd actually like to grow a pound per foot of hight.
But it's hard to do.
Need better lighting than the sun this far north.
Lights again next year and I'll try again. :thumb:
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks Amigo, but lots of great members with awesome plants.. :Namaste:
We'll wait.
I'd actually like to grow a pound per foot of hight.
But it's hard to do.
Need better lighting than the sun this far north.
Lights again next year and I'll try again. :thumb:
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Pound per foot. I can't even imagine. Have to put that one on my goal board!

Pound per foot. I can't even imagine. Have to put that one on my goal board!
Best was 8 pounds from a 12 foot tall girl.
I got hit with broad mites and a Canadian cold wet fall.
Anywhere down south I might have made it to 12.
Or supercrop a big one to be shorter. 😂
I’m going to use lights again next year in the greenhouse.
Supplement the sunlight and try again.
But we did ok this summer.
Here is half of it.

Best was 8 pounds from a 12 foot tall girl.
I got hit with broad mites and a Canadian cold wet fall.
Anywhere down south I might have made it to 12.
Or supercrop a big one to be shorter. 😂
I’m going to use lights again next year in the greenhouse.
Supplement the sunlight and try again.
But we did ok this summer.
Here is half of it.
Your my idol bill! :adore:

Your my idol bill! :adore:
Thank you my friend. :Namaste:
But I always say I'm just a friendly beginner. ;)
Just enjoying growing.
Bill Idol, that's a singer right? Hehe
Take care Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Happy Holidays fellow growers and family.
My entry for this month is so far my greatest auto creation. Bred for intense flavor and strength, she has delicious and powerful parentage. Some of her genetics descend from our fellow members and others from some of our favorite sponsors like @Barney's Farm .
She's a culmination of my favorite things in one auto, and this is her first run. With about 20% 4 fingered leaves, her split stem double bud, unparalleled frostiness and maple syrup/lime smell, she's been a pleasure to watch and grow.
Grown under @NextLight and with the help of @Terpinator (Purp) I'm happy to introduce-

Queen G (Dr. Lecter x Wookiees)
full

full

I am privileged to be here alongside such amazing growers every month. Humbled every day by the grow wizardry and the free sharing of knowledge here, it's been a lifesaver for so many including myself.
Good luck to all and I hope to see lots more entries this month!

JG

Happy Holidays fellow growers and family.
My entry for this month is so far my greatest auto creation. Bred for intense flavor and strength, she has delicious and powerful parentage. Some of her genetics descend from our fellow members and others from some of our favorite sponsors like @Barney's Farm .
She's a culmination of my favorite things in one auto, and this is her first run. With about 20% 4 fingered leaves, her split stem double bud, unparalleled frostiness and maple syrup/lime smell, she's been a pleasure to watch and grow.
Grown under @NextLight and with the help of @Terpinator (Purp) I'm happy to introduce-

Queen G (Dr. Lecter x Wookiees)
full

full

I am privileged to be here alongside such amazing growers every month. Humbled every day by the grow wizardry and the free sharing of knowledge here, it's been a lifesaver for so many including myself.
Good luck to all and I hope to see lots more entries this month!

JG
that looks really good, nice creation

@Bill284 I sometimes miss the good Ol' Outdoor days with the bountiful harvests, and I know those are half gallon jars, I use the same and a 2x4 gets me 6 of them per tent (1.5-2oz loosely per jar). Just pondering the amount of squish that would give me? o_O Well done, hope it treats you well those KIND buds. All the best and may your flowers be frosty, and your trichomes milky.

@Justin Goody And... that's a plant that can win it Sir, admirable for the humble approach, but she's a bad Mama Jama NO doubt! Fine buds from head to toe! :laugh:

I haven't shared in a while, and I'm a sucker for purple shades at the FADE.

I'm always and forever a fan of second chances and new beginnings (of the year). Cheers to 2024, CannaGar goin' Down Four shore! :dreamy:

She is French Macaron and is a stunner with all her sparkle. This is right before chop/dry. Happy Holidays and all the best to you and yours.

P1170893.JPG

P1170890.JPG

This is my Bubble Gum Sherbet
She is about at end but I'm leaving her few more days to make sure she is right.
This Original of sherbet strain. Don't ask how I got it . Traded my left arm. She should reach 34 THC level I hope.

IMG_20231209_134827.jpg

IMG_20231209_134835.jpg

@Bill284 I sometimes miss the good Ol' Outdoor days with the bountiful harvests, and I know those are half gallon jars, I use the same and a 2x4 gets me 6 of them per tent (1.5-2oz loosely per jar). Just pondering the amount of squish that would give me? o_O Well done, hope it treats you well those KIND buds. All the best and may your flowers be frosty, and your trichomes milky.

@Justin Goody And... that's a plant that can win it Sir, admirable for the humble approach, but she's a bad Mama Jama NO doubt! Fine buds from head to toe! :laugh:

I haven't shared in a while, and I'm a sucker for purple shades at the FADE.

I'm always and forever a fan of second chances and new beginnings (of the year). Cheers to 2024, CannaGar goin' Down Four shore! :dreamy:

She is French Macaron and is a stunner with all her sparkle. This is right before chop/dry. Happy Holidays and all the best to you and yours.

P1170893.JPG

P1170890.JPG
Thanks Amigo.
Ah the good ole days. :dreamy:

Happy Holidays my friend :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

awesome plant @Sparkey224 i can't believe you can have big assed colas like that & no leaves have you ever tried that with a auto ?
Thanks brother, I've picked off a lot of them. Lol..she has been with me for so long think it's a family member..lol..she's not the sparkle plant like some of the plants but as long as she gets me high then it's all good :high-five:
Thanks for the kind words bro

I'm a sucker for punishment so here's my entry for the month!

It's the Fat Bastard that I just took down a few days ago.

Good luck to all!

Last month I posted lil sis, here is big sis Gorilla Glue x Critical Kush.
Grown in organic soil / 20-liter Rocket Pot
Feeding 1/4 of what BAC recommend - BAC Grow, BAC Bloom, lil PK weeks 5 and 6 and i stopped feeding week 7 and gave them water for 14 days and harvested the girls who had really cloudy trichs.
For the root system i used Great White Shark mixed into the water from 3-day old seedlings to week 7.

Cheers

Harry Green :bong::420:

gg big sis.jpg

gg 2 top .jpg

Thank you my friend. :Namaste:
But I always say I'm just a friendly beginner. ;)
Just enjoying growing.
Bill Idol, that's a singer right? Hehe
Take care Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Friendly beginner. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is my Cherry Pie Auto from Blimburn Seeds. This auto gave me 60 days before showing a pistil. Most veg days I ever got from an auto. This is day 108 for her. I had estimated her at 120, and it appears she’s going a little longer than that. These buds are dense and stinky and gigantic all around. I can’t begin to estimate what she’s going to yield. By far the best auto from Blimburn I have yet grown. Good luck everyone! Some really interesting plants in the contest this month. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom