Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Absorber - Gorilla Glue

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest!

Submit a photo or two of your best cannabis plant for a chance to win.

This contest is open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST.

At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

Prize Package:
Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to enter or vote in the contest.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant, taken within the last year and not previously entered in a Plant of the Month contest. The same photo cannot be entered into more than one contest in the same month. Winning entries cannot be entered into any future contests.

3. This contest is for a single live plant, no cuttings. Photos of multiple plants will be excluded. An exception would be if you are growing multiple plants and can't move them, then make sure your photo is focused solely on the plant you are entering and you clearly state which plant. At least one photo must show MOST of the plant. You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size, or a closeup/macro.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is prohibited.

5. Please upload all photos through our Photo Gallery before submitting them to this thread.

Check out our easy to use Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

7. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and frame borders are prohibited. Photos must be cropped properly, leaving no large empty spaces at top/bottom or left/right of the image.

8. Staff members from this or any other cannabis platform cannot participate in our contests. It's okay for staff to post photos in the contest for fun, however to retain the credibility of the contest, their photos will not be added to the voting polls.

9. Campaigning for yourself or a friend, is considered cheating and will result in the entry being removed from the contest.

Campaigning includes:
  • Voting more than one time per person from multiple accounts.
  • Signature linking to the specific entry.
  • Emailing members offsite asking for their vote.
  • Sending members private messages asking for their vote.
  • Family and friends registering new accounts for voting purposes.
  • Mentioning the specific entry in any thread outside of the contest.
Second offenses will result in a lifetime ban from all future contests. General encouragement to vote in all the contests is fine, as long as it's not excessive or crossing the line into campaigning.

Contests Are Legitimate: Voting may be anonymous, but we have endless ways of catching cheaters and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be exposed in the public thread.

In the past, we removed offending entries without announcement, to minimize embarrassment for the member. The cheaters would then claim innocence, which turned everyone against us. This led to members questioning our motives and causing extra work for our team. To avoid confusion moving forward, we now alert the community of these things when they happen.

If anyone has any questions or problems with any of the entries in a contest, please speak up in the contest thread before the end of the contest, or forever hold your peace. Once a winner is announced, that will be the end of discussion. There will be no take backs, unless we made a clerical error.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned guidelines. Consider your submission your virtual signature.

Congratulations to
:adore: February's Plant of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Sparkey224 - Blackcherrybop

full
full

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Consolidated Entries

Makeminefullgrown - White Truffle x Okie 2​

full

full

Trala - Black Sugar​

full

Derek910 - Blue Dream​

full

full

Justin Goody - Little Queen G​

full

full

Eightball - Blackberry Moonrocks​

full

7Dust2 - White Spice​

full

full

Marcus611a - Black Sugar Clone​

full

CannabisMan420 - Wedding Cake​

full

full

Sparkey224 - Blackcherrybop​

full
full

Con - Godzilla Cookies Auto​

full

OGpapa - Barely Legal​

full

Wrecked11 - Freakshow​

full

full

Melville Hobbes - Do Si Dos​

full

full

024backwards - Crescendo RBx-1​

full

full

Greenvein - Lung Buster Clone​

full

Olddog Newtrick - First Lady​

full

Terrapin Station - Cookie Killer Auto​

full

DeltaDubie - Grandaddy Bruce Elite​

full

full

NickHardy - Mimosa x Orange Punch​

full

full

Absorber - Gorilla Glue​

full

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

I love these contests, but never thought about entering. It’s humbling to see some of the beautiful plants grown by the members. I’m sure a lot of these farmers have forgotten more about growing than I’ll ever know.
But you only live once and I figured I’d throw my hat in the ring.
This little plant is as sticky as they come and smells like a cross b/t gas & a Hobo’s morning breath while chomping on rotten grapes. Very stout nose on this girl.
She’s a White Truffle x Okie 2:
Pics are from earlier this week and it just finished week 9 of 12/12.
IMG_8058.jpeg
IMG_8056.jpeg

Good decision to enter your velvety girl, MMF. She's a beauty! :Rasta:

It’s already an impossible race for me but I want to put her in with good company anyway.

This is Little Queen G
full

full

An Auto of my own creation, bred for connoisseurs of marvelous taste and a clean balanced high.
She never got very tall but she makes up for it in shine. As far as trichomes go, she’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever created. Same goes for the intoxicating odor. Like cotton candy scented lip gloss. 👄

Good luck to everyone, you are all Kings and Queens in my book!

It’s already an impossible race for me but I want to put her in with good company anyway.

This is Little Queen G
full

full

An Auto of my own creation, bred for connoisseurs of marvelous taste and a clean balanced high.
She never got very tall but she makes up for it in shine. As far as trichomes go, she’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever created. Same goes for the intoxicating odor. Like cotton candy scented lip gloss. 👄

Good luck to everyone, you are all Kings and Queens in my book!
Wow…..I’m speechless. Can I ask what type of lighting you use??

Wow…..I’m speechless. Can I ask what type of lighting you use??
I appreciate it!
There’s not anything real special..It’s an iPhone 13 in portrait mode and a little tiny flashlight that helps catch the trichomes just right in my other hand.

Second pic is during lights on, just a regular pic in .5 and zoomed afterward. She is lucky to be very photogenic close up.

I appreciate it!
There’s not anything real special..It’s an iPhone 13 in portrait mode and a little tiny flashlight that helps catch the trichomes just right in my other hand.

Second pic is during lights on, just a regular pic in .5 and zoomed afterward. She is lucky to be very photogenic close up.
I’m sorry , I meant what type of grow lights?
Although the pic tips are good to know.

Goodness gracious….thats some serious heft.
One question…..actually two or three:
Is it a photo plant?
What’s your lighting?
Lastly, what do u feed it??
Congrats on such a beast.
It's an auto,
Lighting was way to excessive this grow, might have something to do with it. It was (2) 1000w in a 5x5. Made a mistake for sure.
I feed it the fox farm set.

I’m sorry , I meant what type of grow lights?
Although the pic tips are good to know.
No worries 😉 In that tent is an old MarsHydro 1000, I’m about to upgrade to a viparspectra like my other tent.

Back
Top Bottom