Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DrCannaCanadian - Peyote WiFi

• ChefDGreen - Northern Lights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How does she smell in the doc’s kit!?!
If I remember correctly there was some chem smells and some lemon. It wasn’t overpowering in the smell dept. maybe hints of chocolate at times. But she was in the tent with 3 Black Cherry O’s so the smell in the air was from them. The terps I mentioned came from stem rubs. The taste from the smoke was very similar to the Chem 91 I grew, very nice. And the High was very uplifting and cerebral to start with a nice fade to relaxation. The Pugsbreath I grew at the same time looked like it was coated with more trichomes than this girl, but when you touched this glue it was so sticky. I had to clean my trimmers after every branch pretty much. She was pleasing to all the senses from start to finish.

How do i vote.? All plants looking good
In the middle of the month entry to the contest shuts down and voting starts. You'll see a bar graph with the entries and you pick the one you like best

In the middle of the month entry to the contest shuts down and voting starts. You'll see a bar graph with the entries and you pick the one you like best
Thank you

Toronto Cookies
Local strain from a breeder striking out. She was a pleasure to grow - hardy, adaptable and took well to training. A very strong scent of gasoline and citrus accompanied gorgeous fall colours in late flower with a stark purple tint to the final buds.
full

full

Toronto Cookies
Local strain from a breeder striking out. She was a pleasure to grow - hardy, adaptable and took well to training. A very strong scent of gasoline and citrus accompanied gorgeous fall colours in late flower with a stark purple tint to the final buds.
I'd like to see a closeup of a cola, with flash, I wanna see those crystals shine like the moon

I screwed up my entry. Been awhile n forgot the rules! I'm sorry Mr. Edward's for creating more work. Try again, here's starduster from in dynasty genetics. Whole plant pic is from around week 14, closeup is at harvest week 16. Tastes like watermelon bubblegum.

...Well, I'm gonna' throw my A5 X Killer Haze in here one last time, just because I found her so impressive...as a teenager she showed great promise, filling up my smaller cabinet in a 5 gallon pail...she was up potted to a 15 gallon pot and moved to the big room, where she thrived and produced numerous massive cola's...she tried my patience going 16 plus weeks in flower, but rewarded me with a 18 zip yield

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

Here’s my try
Terp Town Cannorado Genetics

full

Back
Top Bottom